5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed & built -- prefer these to my Rick Steves cubes
After 25 years of international business travel, I only recently discovered packing cubes. Honestly, I thought they were a gimmick until I tried them. If you take trips where you're moving to a different city/hotel every couple of days, packing cubes are terrific, as they let you "unpack without unpacking" -- i.e., you can remove the cubes to get at your stuff, but still...
Published on February 16, 2011 by Edward Barnett

3.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as helpful as I thought
Bought these with a 3pc set (small, medium and large bags), after reading reviews on Amazon about how to best combine the various sizes and how useful each was and for what.

I was new to rolling and Packing Cubes, so I may not have put them to optimal use, but I did not find them to be all that helpful, especially not in the larger sizes. I can see how a couple...
Published 17 months ago by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 14 5 648 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 21, 2011
I was on a three-week vacation that included both a cruise to Alaska and a car trip through California wine country, meaning traveling in different climates. It was easy to pack for different situations using the E-bags. Two bags held polo shirts for different occasions or shorts, and the other bags held long pants. The shorts were packed around the bags. I used bags that I previously had from a different manufacturer which were not as sturdy as the E-Babs)to group underwear and socks. This meant all I had to do was pull out the right bag depending on the situation. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags for travel, March 17, 2013
I love these bags!!! I pack for myself and my daughter in one suitcase all the time. These bags are great because I can put all her stuff in a bag and it is separated from mine in the suitcase. I was surprised at how much fit in these. I was able to pack for 5 nights for her in two bags (that's about 6 shirts, 6 pants, 3 pjs, socks, undergarments, swim suit, hat and sweatshirt for a toddler). Good quality too - highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars eBags Medium Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Black), June 20, 2013
They are well made & hold a lot more than you think. Measure your inside of area in suitcase subtract 1/4 inch & you will have the size you want. I took off 1/2 inch & now I think 3 large would have been the way to go. Strong zipper & sewn well. Definitely gonna look at more ebag products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes packing neater, March 28, 2012
Squirrel (Auburn, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
I have had one packing cube for about 10 years and decided to get some more. These work perfectly. They fit great in the 26 in suitcase so that everything stays nice and neat. They expand to fit a decent amount of clothes and are big enough for shirts and pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, feels durable but don't justify the price, July 18, 2014
These eBags are durable, good quality and do the job. But there are many similar products out there that perform equally well. These ones are fairly expensive. Enjoy using packing cubes and eBags are a good choice. But won't make further purchases for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars travel more efficiently!, September 16, 2014
When this package arrived in the mail, I thought they were too small and looked flimsy. I went on a two week trip to Argentina from DC and I needed something that'll keep my stuff together because I didn't plan on doing laundry. They proved themselves to be nothing short of amazing! They pack a lot of clothes in such as small face and were able to easily carry 2 weeks of clothes and an emergency backup set "just in case." This was during their "Winter" as well so there were a few sweaters and two pairs of jeans and it worked beautifully.

Despite being floppy and thin feeling, they were actually quite sturdy and did not snag at all. It helped me easily sort dirty vs. clean clothing and keeps tops, bottoms, and what-not separated so I knew where everything is rather than rummaging. Depending on the shape of your bag, you can fit all three cubes in an overhead bag. Because my bag was more long than it was wide, I put two in a weekender for my "overhead" bag and one in my purse and I didn't have to check a bag in for my trip! I went on a (domestic) weekend trip a month later and once again, eBag to the rescue- my SO only needed to bring one weekend bag for the two of us because everything fit into one bag and we kept our belongings separate.

I can't imagine traveling with these now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Head to head with Rick Steves, October 30, 2014
Yeah - you know the deal. Packing cubes are the bomb when you're traveling - especially out of backpacks or when you hit the road a lot.

My travel is generally pretty intense - lots of stops and not many nights at each place, so having the right cubes is important!

These cubes are great. The material is really durable feeling and I haven't had any trouble with it yet. They also have good zippers. The mesh section also lets you see what is inside - a must!

How do these compare to Rick Steves? My wife prefers the RS cubes. I prefer these. Rick Steves cubes are more stretchy, which is great for stuffing stuff in. But Men's clothing is bulkier and I prefer to have a slightly stiffer structure to hold my clothing. Also, these cubes are larger horizontally and shorter than RS cubes - I think this is definitely preferable for Men's clothing. Men's pants can be bulky and you don't want to have to fold them 25 times to get them in that cube.

Both are great cubes - but does Rick supply these righteous color choices?

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST have item, August 4, 2014
I love these. I got two sets for our trip.
My husband said I was being anal retentive and couldn't be bothered to use his but when we each packed our very space-limited, carry on only, travel bags for our trip around Japan; His bag was a bulky disorganized wrinkled mess while mine was compact and neat.
I was able to find everything I needed in a snap when we arrived each night to a different hotel. My clothes were pretty much wrinkle free. Small items easily located. Toiletries separate so easy to get ready fast. He pretty much had to rummage through everything every time he had to change. I kept the large one rolled up in the bottom as a handy laundry bag for the occasional run to the coin laundry...But of course I never said I told you so...much.

5.0 out of 5 stars eBags packing cubes are seriously THE BEST!! (Medium, small, and slim are the best sizes), August 27, 2014
breazey (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE eBags packing cubes!!... and this "medium" size works great! We used the medium, small, and slim sized packing cubes on our 12-month around-the-world trip, and we would be lost without them! How did I not know these existed before!?? I seriously feel like I'm a spokesperson for packing cubes now, as I am obsessed with how great these are and how organized they keep everything in my luggage. I've bought many sets as gifts for friends and family as well!
We bought many sets of different colors so we could mix and match and keep our bag color coordinated. I know once we have kids these will be an even bigger MUST-have for traveling!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for backpacking!, October 14, 2014
I used these when I backpacked through Europe this summer and found them extremely useful. They are malleable, which is convenient in an already stuff backpack, they are easy to sort through and they fit all of the clothes that I packed. My friends used plastic bags and I found that the packing cubes were great because they let my clothes air out a little, if needed. Also, if I was going on a day trip somewhere, I could pack a small cube with the clothes I needed that day which allowed me to stay organized and neat. Overall, I would definitely use them again for a similar trip.

‹ Previous | 14 5 648 | Next ›