4.0 out of 5 stars eBags Perspective Mobile Laptop Office - Vertical, January 24, 2010
Heath Gehrke (Frederica, DE USA) - See all my reviews
I love this bag. It has worked the best for me of any rolling laptop bag. The zippers are high quality, there is a sufficient amount of space for the laptop and the inevitable files, etc. that I always carry. The wheels have lasted well - as compared to previous bags I have owned that wore down to nubs within a year. The telescoping handle works smoothly. The narrow width of the vertical model means that it wheels easily through narrow passageways, including on the airplane. The bag shipped quickly and was delivered as expected. I highly recommend this bag, and I would bet that other eBags are of the same quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ebags Perspective Mobile Laptop Office, February 14, 2010
I am very pleased with this bag. It is sturdy and light and has a well planned design with plenty of space for files, supplies, a laptop and a compartment that could be used for underwear chnges. It rolls easily and smoothly. The bar mechanism is smoth and easy to use. A nice feature is the ability to remove the padding compartment for the laptop.

Unfortunately, you are pretty much on your own learning the features of the bag because there a no instructions included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 4, 2009
I have been searching for the perfect vertical rolling bag and found it in this one! The Perspective Mobile Laptop Office (Vertical) is just great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely put together and smart layout, September 16, 2012
This review is from: eBags Perspective Mobile Laptop Office-Vertical (Apparel)
I use this as a work bag. Teach at a university and have numerous classes on certain days and they're back to back; so, I've gotta cart things around a bit. I'd give this thing a 4.5 if I could, as my criticisms are pretty minor.

Construction: solid and haven't had any issues. Have been using for about a year and put on some mileage, and nothing's breaking down or wearing out. One thing I think could be improved though would be to have the plastic plates on the back of the bag go up a little higher; as-is, if you drag this up steps, the plates aren't as high as the steps themselves, so if this is how you approach this, you'll probably get some wear on the fabric as time goes on, in those areas. Handle is solid, zippers are smooth and solid, and grab handle is substantial and comfortable. The wheels are great; very smooth. Not like some other bags that use hard nylon and can hear you coming from a mile away.

Layout: The layout of the compartments is well-done. Two zips for each of the main compartments is nice. Nice pockets and mesh pockets in the 'stuff' compartment. Like the very front pocket w/ the up-down zip for things you want to access quickly; wallet, keys, travel docs, etc.

Wishes: I'd love if this bag also had a shoulder strap option. Also, it'd be nice if it had another handle on the side; this would be nice for going down a big bunch of steps (you wouldn't have to collapse the handle and/or flip the back front to back to carry w/ the grab handle). Would also love it if another version was out that had wheels on the side. I know this would make it a bit more tip-likely (to the side), but I'd love this. While it goes down plane aisles ok, you gotta maneuver adeptly; if it had wheels on the side, it'd be like a hot knife through butter.

Good overall bag. Think the eBags stuff is pretty well thought out in general, and this bag is a testament to that. At this price point compared to others (and believe me, I've got a lotta backs I've experimented w/ to fill this 'niche' of mine), this one is pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Rolling Travel Bag - Love It!, May 23, 2011
This review is from: eBags Perspective Mobile Laptop Office-Vertical (Apparel)
I love this bag. It's a perfect rolling office and very well made. There is more than enought room for laptop and accessories, documents, office supplies etc. I really love how smooth and quite it is! A great investment for me. Very happy!

Rate and Discover Movies