5.0 out of 5 stars Handi-bag

Published on March 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Handi-bag, March 23, 2010
Andrea Duggan (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag (Luggage)
After only ONE day at Disney I was tired of dragging around a heavy bag, my water bottle and assorted "must haves" that cluttered my handbag and made it unwieldy on the rides and such. I came home and immediately looked for something better and found it in this bag. It weighs next to nothing, the strap can also go across the body-alieviating shoulder pain- it is EXTREMELY durable and sturdy, holds all of my "treasures" AND has special easy to reach pockets for the water bottle and cell or ipod. It is well constructed and has a lifetime warranty (which I loved). I started using it right away to "try it out" because our next vacation is coming up fast and I want something ligtweight and easy. I have not stopped using it yet! If this is what you want in a bag, this is THE choice. Lots of easy, zippered pocklets that fit all sorts if items, AND it looks nice to boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, September 17, 2011
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag
I love this bag. It's sturdy, comfortable, pretty, colorful, light and it seems to have infinite pockets for all your items. It looks small, but it can fit a lot of stuff, so it can be good for traveling too. I use it as my every day purse and it currently contains:
3 (big) glasses cases
a pocket mirror
...I really love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, March 20, 2010
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag (Luggage)
This is a great bag that holds a lot of stuff. I now have separate places for my wallet, cell phone, hand sanitizer, diapers, kid snacks and so many other little things I carry around every day. I wish the bag was a little "nicer" looking; the nylon fabric makes it look very casual/utilitarian, but it certainly does the job I wanted it to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Purse, January 11, 2009
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag (Luggage)
I love the purse -- living out of country so is perfect for using when out and about and like a color that doesn't attract attention. I have plenty of room for my wallet, reading glasses and sun glasses cases and more. I like all the pockets, the material, and the side pocket for the iPod and a water bottle. Received quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Mommy Bag!, April 19, 2011
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag (Luggage)
The eBags Piazza Day bag is the ultimate mommy bag! For years I've been looking for a bag that would carry all my mommy stuff. A few criteria I had were: It had to be a cross body, so I could be hands free. Having kids that's especially important. It had to have tons of pockets for organizational reasons and I didn't want it to be super huge. The eBags piazza day bag hit ALL of those. At first I thought it might be too small but listen to what I can fit in this bag.
2-diapers, package of travel wipes, (it can also fit a wipe case it's just bulkier.), pkg. of wet wipes, germ x, sunglasses, planner, first aid kit, full-sized wallet, travel tissues, camera and accessories,notebook, pen, gum, and I have a little bag with all my other "goodies" in it. I.e. lotion, travel sunscreen, travel perfume, nail clippers, file, dental floss etc. I didn't have to buy anything extra for this bag I already had all this stuff in my other purse but the Piazza day bag just keeps it all more organized! No more digging, no more phone falling out everytime I bend to helped my child, and no more strap falling off my shoulder! I seriously LOVE this bag and recommend it to EVERYONE! If you're not sure about buying this, do yourself a favor and get it, it's SO worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Organization, Tacky Appearance, June 6, 2011
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag
The organization of this bag is incredible! I can hold everything I could ever want to put in my purse comfortably. There are pockets after pockets, but still plenty of big spaces to tuck in a paperback or notepad if you need to. I intended to get this as a travel daypack, but I found myself using it as an everyday purse instead. When the time comes for my trip, though, I have no doubt that this handy little bag will hold everything I need very nicely. My only complaint is the appearance of this bag. I removed the big plastic logo and headphone guard by clipping the stitching right away. It doesn't harm the bag, but makes it look much better. I also removed the tacky zipper pulls and replaced them with ones that looked nicer. I can't change the strap, however. It is an inch and a half wide, and made of a nylon webbing. It makes it look more like luggage than a purse. But overall, I really am happy with this bag. I would just have appreciated as much attention to its appearance as they gave to its excellent organization.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, good quality attractive purse!, August 10, 2011
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag (Luggage)
I purchased this in the Eggplant color. It's got enough of a "earth tone" to it that I feel it goes with a lot of outfits. This purse holds a TON of stuff and handles the weight very well. It does not feel heavy at all, even with a full water bottle on the side. I have a hip/ SI joint issue, my physical therapist was pleased with this choice of purse. I got a grease based stain on this purse the first week I owned it. I was so bummed! I used an old toothbrush and some dish soap and it came right out! The material is high quality,it will be easy to keep this purse looking new for a long time. I'd recommend this purse to friends and family! BTW I clipped the zipper pulls off the purse, I think it looks classier this way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, December 17, 2009
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag (Apparel)
I really like this bag.. Great space, great pockets and storage. The only thing I would have improved upon was the opening. It seems just a little too tight for the space inside. But overall, is great. I carry a book with me to read and can fit it inside nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pockets Galore!, July 8, 2010
This review is from: eBags Piazza Day Bag (Apparel)
Love this bag. I need a cross-body bag since I use a cane, and this one has everything! It is extremely well made, with much attention paid to details. On the outside there are 5 zippered pockets, and there is also a large flap (held in place with magnets) with 2 more pockets - one of them zippered. Inside the main portion of the bag, there are three more pockets (one of them zippered). The handle is very firmly attached, and the zippers work smoothly.
It is large enough (roughly 10x10x3) to hold just about anything.

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps Are Too Rough, March 11, 2012
PLEASE USE BETTER MATERIAL FOR THE STRAP

3 Stars because of the cheap material used for the strap
5 Star for the body of the bag

I bought this purse for my next vacation. I tried it out this weekend as a test run. Very disappointed with the quality of the strap. The edge of the strap is so rough that it rubbed the skin around my neck and broke some skin. I was only wear it for for a few hours at the mall so I can't imagine using it on vacation. Wish it was the soft fabric straps like Lesportsac bags.

The body of the bag is well designed. The front flap compartment seemed useless though. I did use the other three compartments. I was able to fit a 18 oz Klean Kanteen into the water bottle pocket. The water bottle pocket needs to be a bit deeper. I was worried the bottle would fall out so I ended up holding the bottle in my hand.

eBags Piazza Day Bag