5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room for my size 11 3E New Balance running shoes
Published 20 months ago by DurhamBulls

3.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed bag, just too big for my needs
I wanted this to hold my running shoes in a carry on bag (the eBags Mother Lode TLS Mini 21" Wheeled Duffel). I ordered this shoe bag and three small packing cubes. It's a quality bag, well constructed with a sturdy zipper and a divider to keep the shoes separated. My problem was that it was just too big for my shoes (I wear women's size 9B).

Once I got my...
Published 22 days ago by C. Labno

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room for my size 11 3E New Balance running shoes, February 13, 2013
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I travel frequently and more hotels have better workout facilities so for the past couple of years I've tossed my running shoes in my suitcase or wrap them in a plastic supermarket bag before tossing in my suitcase Well they smell in the bag, or stay damp and nasty if I leave them in plastic. I saw the reviews on this, and given the reasonable price, decided to try them. They arrived fast. The bag is rugged and durable, and collapses very flat in my suitcase when not in use. The zipper is heavy duty. But most of all, there is a ton of room. I have wide feet, and the shoe bag handles my New Balances with ease. I'm going to buy a second to toss my dress shoes in. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found, April 24, 2008
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I've never found the perfect shoe carrier, but this comes close. It doesn't protect the shoes by itself (I'll sometimes pack it full with rags to keep anything from smooshing the shoes), but it does keep the shoes separate from the rest of the clothes, helpful especially when the shoes are muddy or blacking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged Shoe Bag, December 20, 2013
Reading Fanatic (CMP) (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I ordered two of these shoe bags a few days ago and received them yesterday. The bag is very rugged and durable with a heavy duty zipper. The tag says it is made of a "techlite diamond nylon", whatever that is. LOL What I do know is that the material is the type that can be easily cleaned by wiping it with a wet cloth. The tag also says that the bag is made to fit up to a size 13 mens' shoes. My husband's size 10 dress shoes, sneakers, and crocs all fit easily with room (I tried each pair separately, not together.) I actually purchased these shoe bags for my kids, because I'm tired of packing their shoes for school in plastic bags whenever they have to wear snow or rain boots due to the weather.

My kids are 6 and 3 so, of course, the shoe bags are huge for their shoes. However, the material is so flexible that it easily folds down over the shoes and doesn't take up any extra room. The bag is big enough to fit my daughter's size 1 snow boots. Furthermore, three pairs of my sons shoes can easily fit in the bag at one time....he wears a size 9. I bought a raspberry, which is a beautiful reddish pink color, and a denim. The dimensions are 13.75" x 7" x 4.5". I am happy with this purchase. I expect these bags will last us for the long term, but will endeavor to update this review in about a month.

[UPDATE: August 14, 2014] It's not been almost eight months since I purchased these shoe bags, and they are still going strong! My children took them to school everyday throughout the winter and early spring while they had to wear winter/rain boots to school and I've even taken them on a few trips during the summer. They work great and are still in excellent condition...not a rip or a snag, and the zipper works perfectly. Consequently, I highly recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, December 15, 2010
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I bought this product for my round the world trip last year. Now I am back and found it very useful as It keeps odor out and does not mix with your clothes or other things in your bag. Good seal once you zip it.I found it really useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, August 19, 2012
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I wear size 10 womens ultra-supportive sports shoes (have a thicker sole than most shoes) and they fit in this bag just fine. I don't use the flap inside that's meant to protect the shoes from each other b/c I don't need that for these shoes. Not shown or described on the product page is that these bags have a handle (strap) that makes them especially easy to carry/manage. These are exactly what I needed to keep my dirty (hospital work) shoes in my car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spacious and Useful, April 30, 2014
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I needed a shoe bag so that I could change to workout clothes after work. This bag is pretty large and will even fit men's sneakers size 11 (although probably a little snug). It does a good job of preventing your shoes from stinking up the rest of your bag and clothes. I wish it had a cardboard lining at the bottom, though, to make it sturdier. Other than that, great shoe bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite!, May 10, 2013
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I used to toss my shoes in plastic grocery bags when traveling. While not pretty or ideal, it worked. When it came time to travel with just a backpack, the plastic bag just wasn't an option. This packing cube is perfect! It has little vents so your shoes don't totally stink up the bag (ideal if you travel with workout shoes), and it keeps any dirt or debris off of your clean clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars eBags are great!, May 24, 2013
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag
I used several eBags Shoe Bags on a recent trip to Europe.

Two pair of sandals easily fit in one bag and I used another to pack cereal bars, individual bags of nuts, and other snacks.

So nice to be organized, don't you agree?!?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, November 24, 2012
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag (Apparel)
I couldn't imagine packing without using eBags. This is the third set I have, and my daughter has three sets, so you can tell we love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My hiking boots fit in!, May 31, 2014
Joanne P. Knowlton (Tamworth, New Hampshire USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBags Shoe Bag
I initially thought this was too large to be useful to me, even with my size 10 shoes. The info that came with the bag states that it will accommodate men's shoes US 13 (UK 12). I thought I'd fill in the space with socks or slippers, then I decided to see if my hiking boots would fit. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my size 10 mid-high boots fit in nicely, and there's no problem zipping the bag all the way around. Although it is larger than I expected and not the best size to use for a single pair of shoes or sandals, it's nice to have a proper shoe bag for my hiking boots. It means that I can pack them properly and not have to wear them when I travel, which I am looking forward to! The quality is excellent, and it's an attractive bag. I rate it with 5 stars, even if it is not quite what I expected.

eBags Shoe Bag