Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eBags Shoe Bag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2013
I ordered two of these shoe bags a few days ago and received them yesterday. The bag is very rugged and durable with a heavy duty zipper. The tag says it is made of a "techlite diamond nylon", whatever that is. LOL What I do know is that the material is the type that can be easily cleaned by wiping it with a wet cloth. The tag also says that the bag is made to fit up to a size 13 mens' shoes. My husband's size 10 dress shoes, sneakers, and crocs all fit easily with room (I tried each pair separately, not together.) I actually purchased these shoe bags for my kids, because I'm tired of packing their shoes for school in plastic bags whenever they have to wear snow or rain boots due to the weather.

My kids are 6 and 3 so, of course, the shoe bags are huge for their shoes. However, the material is so flexible that it easily folds down over the shoes and doesn't take up any extra room. The bag is big enough to fit my daughter's size 1 snow boots. Furthermore, three pairs of my sons shoes can easily fit in the bag at one time....he wears a size 9. I bought a raspberry, which is a beautiful reddish pink color, and a denim. The dimensions are 13.75" x 7" x 4.5". I am happy with this purchase. I expect these bags will last us for the long term, but will endeavor to update this review in about a month.

[UPDATE: August 14, 2014] It's not been almost eight months since I purchased these shoe bags, and they are still going strong! My children took them to school everyday throughout the winter and early spring while they had to wear winter/rain boots to school and I've even taken them on a few trips during the summer. They work great and are still in excellent condition...not a rip or a snag, and the zipper works perfectly. Consequently, I highly recommend this product!
on February 13, 2013
I travel frequently and more hotels have better workout facilities so for the past couple of years I've tossed my running shoes in my suitcase or wrap them in a plastic supermarket bag before tossing in my suitcase Well they smell in the bag, or stay damp and nasty if I leave them in plastic. I saw the reviews on this, and given the reasonable price, decided to try them. They arrived fast. The bag is rugged and durable, and collapses very flat in my suitcase when not in use. The zipper is heavy duty. But most of all, there is a ton of room. I have wide feet, and the shoe bag handles my New Balances with ease. I'm going to buy a second to toss my dress shoes in. Highly recommend.
on May 11, 2015
I am a huge fan of eBags packing cubes and accessories. I have outfitted both myself and my wife for way more cubes that we will ever use on any trip, but between all the travel we do they all get used. The shoe bags are a favorite of mine for my normal shoes. I wear a men's size 11-11.5 (depending on the shoe) and have not had any problem fitting the shoes in the bags with room to spare. As seen in the photo with the remote at the end of the bag, so plenty of room.

The bag is built with a separator inside to keep the two shoes from scuffing each other. It also has a semi-clear liner in the top which keeps any debris from coming out of the bag. For thinner shoes (slippers, sandals, thinner water shoes(the funky shoes you wear at water parks)) this bag will hold two pair snugly (or I use the thin packing cube for each pair).

I like the bags better than tie bags, because the are larger and also because by having them zipped in they tend to not fall out.

With the several years I have been using eBag products (and similar) I wonder why I tried to do without for so long before getting them. And no, I don't work for the company, but they do have a nice solid product.
review image
For years, when we carry spare shoes in our suitcases, we've just used plastic bags. There's nothing wrong with that, but for an upcoming trip to Europe, I decided to splurge on ebags shoe bags, because I'm impressed with the quality of their packing cubes:
eBags Slim Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Denim)

These shoe bags are nice. If you have smaller shoes, there's room for socks, too. A nice extra is the fabric divider for separating each shoe (to prevent scratching). I've attached two photos. One shows my hubby's size 11 tennies. They fit nicely inside the bag, but the shoe-separator, which is attached inside to the bag on both sides, doesn't work for shoes this large. However, the 2nd photograph attached is of my size 6 tennies, and one fits inside the shoe-separator nicely.

The tag that arrives with the bag says that it fits up to Men's size 13. Official dimensions are 13.74" x 7" x 4.5". Since the bag is soft-sided, it squashes down nicely if it is not full. At only 5 oz empty, this shoe bag adds no weight to your luggage.

As with the packing cubes, the quality seems top-notch. Interior seams are finished so there's no snagging. A handle is attached to the non-zipper end for carrying. Double zippers are convenient for opening and closing. Even the zippers are engineered for longer life. To be specific, the zipper's stitches are slightly recessed so they are less likely to abrade and break.

Great little packing aide.

Happy Reader
review image review image
on April 24, 2008
I've never found the perfect shoe carrier, but this comes close. It doesn't protect the shoes by itself (I'll sometimes pack it full with rags to keep anything from smooshing the shoes), but it does keep the shoes separate from the rest of the clothes, helpful especially when the shoes are muddy or blacking.
on October 7, 2014
I wanted this to hold my running shoes in a carry on bag (the eBags Mother Lode TLS Mini 21" Wheeled Duffel). I ordered this shoe bag and three small packing cubes. It's a quality bag, well constructed with a sturdy zipper and a divider to keep the shoes separated. My problem was that it was just too big for my shoes (I wear women's size 9B).

Once I got my shoes in the bag, there was so much extra room that by the time I got all the material folded around it just didn't fit right in the suitcase. Granted, the TLS Mini is a tiny suitcase, but the same shoes in just a plastic grocery bag would fit along the bottom (short side) of the suitcase, whereas in this shoe bag with all the extra material of the bag I just couldn't make it work. The shoe bag went back, but the suitcase and the eBags small packing cubes are terrific.

If eBags offered the shoe bag in different sizes, I would consider trying again, but for now I'm reading the reviews on the eBags Shoe Sleeves - Set of 2 and deciding if I want to try those or just stick with a plastic grocery bag to keep the ick on my shoes away from the rest of my clothes.
on April 30, 2014
I needed a shoe bag so that I could change to workout clothes after work. This bag is pretty large and will even fit men's sneakers size 11 (although probably a little snug). It does a good job of preventing your shoes from stinking up the rest of your bag and clothes. I wish it had a cardboard lining at the bottom, though, to make it sturdier. Other than that, great shoe bag!
on January 3, 2015
Nice bag just like all eBags. Having purchased the Large eBags at the same time where you got 3 in a package, I was surprised that there was only "1" Shoe Bag for the same price as the 3 Large eBags.
on May 31, 2014
I initially thought this was too large to be useful to me, even with my size 10 shoes. The info that came with the bag states that it will accommodate men's shoes US 13 (UK 12). I thought I'd fill in the space with socks or slippers, then I decided to see if my hiking boots would fit. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my size 10 mid-high boots fit in nicely, and there's no problem zipping the bag all the way around. Although it is larger than I expected and not the best size to use for a single pair of shoes or sandals, it's nice to have a proper shoe bag for my hiking boots. It means that I can pack them properly and not have to wear them when I travel, which I am looking forward to! The quality is excellent, and it's an attractive bag. I rate it with 5 stars, even if it is not quite what I expected.
on August 19, 2012
I wear size 10 womens ultra-supportive sports shoes (have a thicker sole than most shoes) and they fit in this bag just fine. I don't use the flap inside that's meant to protect the shoes from each other b/c I don't need that for these shoes. Not shown or described on the product page is that these bags have a handle (strap) that makes them especially easy to carry/manage. These are exactly what I needed to keep my dirty (hospital work) shoes in my car.