5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these shoe sleeves
Published 20 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless unless you have small feet.
I couldn't even fit one of my 11.5 men's tennis shoes in here and pull the string to close the bag. Don't waste your money.
Published on February 22, 2009 by J. Pavlak

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these shoe sleeves, January 2, 2013
Sarah (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBags Shoe Sleeves - Set of 2
I totally understand that others are not happy with the size of these sleeves. It really should be highlighted in the product description that each sleeve fits one pair of womens heeled shoes or one sneaker/tennis type shoe (as stated on the tag that comes with the product), meaning that 2 sleeves are needed for larger shoes and 1 sleeve for a pair of sandals or smaller shoes. That said, these sleeves work very well for me. I wear a womens size 9 shoe. I can fit a pair of sandals or high heels in one sleeve. For my larger Dansko shoes, I need 2 sleeves for the pair. I still find that these sleeves are good to keep soil, etc. from my other clothing in my suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Word About Size, February 5, 2013
I admit I was a bit leery of ordering these bags, after reading reviews complaining about how small they are. I need a bag to carry a pair of women's size 9 1/2 shoes, with four inch heels and small platforms. Both of these shoes fit in one bag easily. On the other hand, my husband, who wears a size 12 extra wide, observed that he would have a tough time fitting even one shoe in a bag. The colored fabric (raspberry in my case) is sturdy, and somewhat like what you would find on the inside of a suitcase. The center band is black stretchy lycra-type fabric. The bags are nicely made and will serve my purpose just fine. However, if you need to carry bulky athletic shoes, or most men's shoes, just be aware that it will need to be with one shoe per bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless unless you have small feet., February 22, 2009
J. Pavlak (Commerce City, CO) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Apparently I have really big feet...., November 15, 2008
I know I have big feet, but these bags are a little small. I can stuff one sneaker into one bag. I just feel they could be bigger. They look nice and are well constructed otherwise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only good for women's shoes, April 23, 2012
This review is from: eBags Shoe Sleeves - Set of 2
These are a great idea, but they don't work so well in reality. If you're packing thin sandals or women's dress shoes, they're great. If you're packing men's shoes or a tennis shoe, you're out of luck. These really don't hold much.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Organized -and Clean- Suitcase!, May 25, 2013
Barb (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBags Shoe Sleeves - Set of 2
I love these bags. They are a great size for my size 7 1/2 ladies shoes. The even hold 2 pair of flats. The bags are stretchy so the expand for chunky platform shoes. You can see through the mesh part to know which shoes you are getting out. They are very light weight and make packing for a trip so much easier. Plus, I feel like it keeps my suitcase cleaner and much more organized. I will buy them again and also for gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 1, 2013
This review is from: eBags Shoe Sleeves - Set of 2
I have always used plastic sacks to pack my shoes in my suitcase. I was excited to find these. They are very good quality. I wear flats and like that you can fit two shoes in one bag. Very nice! Highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, March 19, 2013
I wear a ladies size 7 shoe which is very average and I had to stuff my shoes into these bags. The material is not forgiving and they cut the bag much too narrow. Do not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works..., April 16, 2013
I'm not thrilled with these bags, they only fit smaller shoes, such as flat sandals. I also purchased the shoe bag and I highly recommend that for your shoes. I wish I had bought more of those instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK for smaller shoes. I am a size 13 so not so good for me., December 27, 2012
I bought this to keep my shoes away from my clothes when packing. It works well! My only complaint is the size. I wear a size 13 men's and getting a pair of shoes in one of these was near impossible. So I gave this away to my mom to keep her close nice when packing shoes in her suitcase. She absolutely loves it.

Rate and Discover Movies