Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 5, 2013
I admit I was a bit leery of ordering these bags, after reading reviews complaining about how small they are. I need a bag to carry a pair of women's size 9 1/2 shoes, with four inch heels and small platforms. Both of these shoes fit in one bag easily. On the other hand, my husband, who wears a size 12 extra wide, observed that he would have a tough time fitting even one shoe in a bag. The colored fabric (raspberry in my case) is sturdy, and somewhat like what you would find on the inside of a suitcase. The center band is black stretchy lycra-type fabric. The bags are nicely made and will serve my purpose just fine. However, if you need to carry bulky athletic shoes, or most men's shoes, just be aware that it will need to be with one shoe per bag.
on January 2, 2013
I totally understand that others are not happy with the size of these sleeves. It really should be highlighted in the product description that each sleeve fits one pair of womens heeled shoes or one sneaker/tennis type shoe (as stated on the tag that comes with the product), meaning that 2 sleeves are needed for larger shoes and 1 sleeve for a pair of sandals or smaller shoes. That said, these sleeves work very well for me. I wear a womens size 9 shoe. I can fit a pair of sandals or high heels in one sleeve. For my larger Dansko shoes, I need 2 sleeves for the pair. I still find that these sleeves are good to keep soil, etc. from my other clothing in my suitcase.
on February 22, 2009
I couldn't even fit one of my 11.5 men's tennis shoes in here and pull the string to close the bag. Don't waste your money.
on May 25, 2013
I love these bags. They are a great size for my size 7 1/2 ladies shoes. The even hold 2 pair of flats. The bags are stretchy so the expand for chunky platform shoes. You can see through the mesh part to know which shoes you are getting out. They are very light weight and make packing for a trip so much easier. Plus, I feel like it keeps my suitcase cleaner and much more organized. I will buy them again and also for gifts.
on November 15, 2008
I know I have big feet, but these bags are a little small. I can stuff one sneaker into one bag. I just feel they could be bigger. They look nice and are well constructed otherwise.
on April 1, 2013
I have always used plastic sacks to pack my shoes in my suitcase. I was excited to find these. They are very good quality. I wear flats and like that you can fit two shoes in one bag. Very nice! Highly recommend!
on January 14, 2015
I wear a size 6 women's. My better half is a size 11 men's. Despite a few minor design flaws, I haven't found anything better. The bags help us pack more efficiently and minimize scuffs or other damage that might occur by the shoes rubbing against other items in the bag (or each other). They also have the added benefit of keeping dirty, muddy shoes (like his) off my clean clothes.

For me, I can easily fit a pair of sneakers or a pair of heels in a single bag, which means I can use this set for carrying two (or more, if sandals) pair of shoes in my suitcase. Wedge heels, on the other hand, fit one to a bag. For him, one shoe fits snugly in each bag - for rubber shoes that catch on the black spandex center panel, they can be hard to slide in. I wish they were just a touch larger to fit larger shoes.
on January 10, 2015
I love the quality and color of these! I think it was established from all reviews that these are not very big so you have to purchase them for the right items because they are a 5 star quality. I'm a size 6.5 and I was able to fit a pair of Asics Sneakers size 7 in this bag... I also have kids and will easily fit their shoes in these... for my toddler I would say three pairs would fit easily in one bag. So for the right sized items these are great bags.
on April 23, 2012
These are a great idea, but they don't work so well in reality. If you're packing thin sandals or women's dress shoes, they're great. If you're packing men's shoes or a tennis shoe, you're out of luck. These really don't hold much.
on December 27, 2012
I bought this to keep my shoes away from my clothes when packing. It works well! My only complaint is the size. I wear a size 13 men's and getting a pair of shoes in one of these was near impossible. So I gave this away to my mom to keep her close nice when packing shoes in her suitcase. She absolutely loves it.