Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: GrasshopperChange

on January 10, 2013
About 3 years ago, I bought the eBags Slim Packing Cubes along with other eBags packing cubes in various sizes. I've found that packing cubes enable me to fit more clothes in my suitcase and the cubes actually help protect the clothes from wrinkles. They're also useful in the car for everyday use and have held up well. I'm a huge fan!!! I've even given them as gifts on many occasions.

The small cubes (such as these Slim Packing Cubes) are great to store snacks for a plane or car ride. For plane rides, I pack granola bars, gum, etc. in a small packing cube and then place it inside my carry on bag. The small cubes are also very useful to store power cords, small electronics, and toiletries. One of the slim packing cubes also works great to store the items I put together for an emergency kit for the car. It includes things such as work gloves, bungee cords, Duct tape, a small first aid kit, and a multi-tool.

I use the larger cubes for clothes. I found it works best to roll my clothes and to put like items in the same cube (e.g. I roll each pair of jeans and then put them all in a large cube).
0Comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2013
I love these packing cubes! I purchased them for a recent trip to Mexico and I was actually able to fit more into my suitcase when I used these than I could when I didn't use them. This allowed me to not have to check any luggage and I was able to breeze through security because my stuff was organized. Not to mention, I was able to find things on the other end because I bought various sizes and colors. I am usually a messy packer and am a zero on the OCD/Anal Retention scale, but these were fun to use, protected my clothes, and kept me organized. This was the first trip I've taken where I didn't have to hang out or iron my clothes before wearing them. These particular sizes are great for electronic stuff too. I wound up and put all of my cords (phone cable, ear buds, etc.) in the little one. The middle one held all of my toiletries and the large one I used for swim suites, socks, and undrewear.
Would reccommend to anyone.
on October 26, 2012
This set made our trip to Scotland a breeze. We were able to pack easier and fit more into our luggage. Smaller bags were great for intimates, small electronics (like shaver, alarm clock and electric plug converters), and other small grooming items.

In addition to this set, we used the medium and large bags from ebags. We placed my husband's clothes in one set and mine in another. It was so easy to find what we were looking for as we moved from hotel to hotel. We also were able to segregate our dirty clothes from our clean clothes as the trip progressed.

The ebags also work great for motorcycle trips. They fit great into the saddle bags. I plan to use these for my travel from now on!
on October 11, 2012
I use the smallest one for work - my laptop cord, my ten-key, my travel mouse, and my jump drive fit nicely in the bag. The medium and large one are great for smaller clothing items and health/beauty items in my carry-on. Make sure you look at the dimensions on these - I wasn't paying attention and thought they were larger then they are - but they ended up being useful anyway. (I purchased larger ones for my clothing after receiving these.)

The smallest one gets the most use - and it is still holding up very well after four months of constant use.
on October 25, 2014
They're a bit smaller than they seem in the pictures, but still big enough to hold a few things. The smallest can hold a couple handfuls of travel-sized products. The middle can hold maybe 4-5 t-shirts or other clothing items. The large can hold about 5-6 t-shirts, rolled up tightly.

That said, the material feels decently well-made. It's certainly not the strongest you'll find out there, but it can certainly help you pack more efficiently. For the price, they're certainly very helpful.
on November 15, 2013
I love these bags! I recently traveled out of the country for 7 days and these helped keep everything organized. These are a bit smaller than I expected, but I also ordered the next size up, and found use for 5/6 bags!
on June 17, 2013
I recently took a trip to Europe. This was the first time I've used E-bags. I would recommend all the sizes. The smaller ones (slim packing cubes) were great for holding all my electronics that I carried on. Just pull out one bag at security, no searching for all the little stuff (phone chargers, camera, cell phone, headphones, etc.) I also used one for medications, and the other snacks. So easy to find in my backpack.

The med and large ones were great for organizing clothes. You can do it by day, style, pants, shirts, undies, shoes, etc. No need to take everything out of your bag if you are only staying in one place for a night. Just pack a days worth in a med. size bag. And the different colors make it even easier if your traveling with others and packing things together. Each family member gets a different color. Lastly there is no rifling through your bag to find that one shirt or a pair of socks, just pull out the ebag you placed it in!
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2013
The large one is definitely awkward to use because its length is so disproportionate to its width. My son ended up using the largest one for his basketball socks and underwear (he's 12, so they are small items).

The two smaller ones were easier to pack and use. The smallest one is perfect for my inflight comforts - a few disposable toothbrushes for the family, a pair of compression socks, an eye mask, my earplugs, a pack of cleansing wipes for my face etc.

They are useful if you are a family who likes packing cubes.
on July 1, 2013
I recently purchased a few sets of Small, Med & Lg Ebags packing cubes and I LOVE them. The quality of the material is great and they are very lightweight. While packing for a big two week trip overseas, I discovered I could use a few smaller bags for undergarments. I added these to my collection and they are great! The two larger sizes are used for socks and camisoles while the smallest one I am using for misc items such as a deck of cards, small travel game, a pen, lip gloss, and a few other small things on my carry-on cinch sack that doesn't have any organizing pockets. Instead of the small stuff floating around in the bag, it is neatly organized in the bag, and easily visible with the mesh top. These fit on the sides and in between the other bags great, and are overall a great addition to other packing cubes. Ebags are the best quality and value for your dollar that I have found!
on May 16, 2014
Wow, what a difference in traveling when using these things. I was on a 30-day excursion in another country where our longest stay was 3 days . . . so a LOT of packing and unpacking! But these little bags made it easy - really. By the middle of the trip, I found I could pack in about 5 minutes. No digging around in the bag for shirts that are all wrapped around each other, or socks that are in some little pocket or that iPad cable that's buried somewhere. Everything has it's little case and they all pack together like dominoes in a box. Tough zippers on these things. Love them!!