5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Asset
Published 15 months ago by Lois Stevens

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice size
I previously purchased Rick Steeves multi sized pack of three. They are much more flexible in construction. The sides are mesh and allow much more space for packing and are softer. I wanted all smaller sizes which is why I ordered these. If I didn't already have the others I would be satisfied with these and will keep them.
Published 4 months ago by MOMJAM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Asset, June 5, 2013
Lois Stevens (NEWPORT BEACH, CA, US) - See all my reviews
For international vacations which involve changing hotels frequently along a tour route over an approximately 10-day period, using these cubes has relieved the strain of keeping my touring life organized. I bought two sets (1 small, 1 medium) and these worked very well. Here's how I used them: Small: (1) all lingerie, socks, camisoles, bras; (2) hair brushes and rollers (3) one travel book, pens and post-its, maps, etc. I.e., a mini-travel desk. Medium: (1) t-shirts (2) scarves and other accessories wrapped individually in tissue; (3) don't remember what I did with the third one at the moment.

In addition, I purchased two other sets of containers: (1) a set of sturdy, heavy clear "ziplocks" packing envelopes; (2) a set of colored mesh zippered storage bags which were used for electronic cables, etc.

The packing cubes and the ziplocks and mesh bags together provided a complete method of organizing the contents of my suitcase so that I could see what was contained in each and nothing was loose and lost anywhere in my bags.

I was afraid I would be sorry to have invested my limited funds in these items but they were overwhelmingly rewarding and I am so glad I took the chance on them. It made a huge difference. Prior to using these, at the end of one of these international tours, I have in the past felt tired of hotels, drained, and I might even say eager to return home. These travel items eliminated the agony of packing and unpacking with every hotel change, and also made daily dressing and grooming quite easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 31, 2013
A. OHearn (Las Vegas, Nevada USA) - See all my reviews
While I purchased these for a trip, I found another great use for them. I prepack my workout clothes for the week in advance, storing each day's in a separate cube. Every morning, I can just grab one and throw it in my gym bag, knowing it contains everything I need (no more forgetting socks or other essentials). It really streamlines my morning routine and prevents me from making the excuse that I didn't have time to pack my bag so I can'tgo to the gym after work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a backpack!, June 17, 2013
I bought these for a three week backpacking trip and they were a perfect way to organize my things. All three of them fit snugly into my average-sized north face bookbag. They are also nice for a carry-on suitcase. If you roll your t-shirts, can cram about 4-6 into each one (although i wear a size small). Great size but a bit pricey in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packing Made Easy, July 23, 2013
Rock N. CA (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I recently bought a couple of eBags sets for a 2 week trip. The LARGE fit 3 maxi dresses and 3 other dresses with a couple of flat shoes tucked in. The MEDIUM held three pairs of pants, two pairs of leggings, and a light weight jacket. The small I got with the three piece set and liked how much it held, so bought another set of the small. One SMALL held 6 tops, the second had workout gear (including swim suit, outfit, and shoes), a third held underwear. I am not a small woman; all clothes were extra large and the shoes size 10. The last small held my flying "kit" that includes my kindle and things to help me be comfortable or sleep on the plane. It all fit in a rolling carry on and a backpack. I didn't have to work to get things in or out. The zippers worked extremely well and I loved the handle side that makes it simple to lift in and out. It kept me organized the entire time. I never had to reorganize, sift, or sort. It was the easiest trip I've ever taken. Love, love LOVE these bags! Giving a set to everyone I know who loves/needs to travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars the bomb, December 25, 2012
I love these things. I bought this set and I bought the set with the 3 different sizes. It's really great for traveling and keeps everything organized. In these small ones I used one to keep all my cords/chargers/converters which was awesome b/c it kept everything together and I used another one to keep all my socks (i was able to fit about 10-12 pairs). Stop thinking about it, pull the trigger and buy these

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought several sizes and colors- great idea!, April 13, 2013
I often take quick trips where I need to be organized. I also take long vacations where I want to get as much clothes in without too much shoving in. This addresses both situations. Bought several sizes in different colors to share with parents. This way we have different colors to indicate what kind of clothes is in each bag and different sizes to fit our various size bags. Sturdy- two years of squeezing items in with no tearing or zipper issues. Perfect- don't travel without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great space savers, October 31, 2013
Tracy Vest (Northern California) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I cannot begin to sing the praises of the eBags packing cubes enough - these things are incredible for packing! I went on a trip last a couple months ago and did not use them and had such a difficult time locating my stuff in my suitcase.

I just packed for my latest trip where I have a very strict luggage count and weight limit and figure that the best way to compact everything is to use the packing cubes. I have them in a variety of sizes. And I keep wondering what I am missing since everything is so compact - guess I have room for souvenirs!

The bags I have are:

- Small - perfect for rolled underwear; I got 8 pairs rolled into each cube
- Medium - managed to roll up six t-shirts in each pack
- Slim long - perfect for rolling up socks - I fit 12 pairs into the cube
- Slim small - I use to hold my make-up and medications
- Slim medium - perfect for toiletries
- Large - rolled up three pairs of pants and two pairs of shorts in one cube

This has enabled my bag to be much more organized, so I won't have to take everything out and pile it up while looking for something - just take whatever you need for the day from each pack and return it to your bag. I also pack and empty large cube to hold any soiled clothing until I have a chance to launder it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these more than I thought I would !, August 22, 2012
When these arrived, I thought: hmmmm, kind small for the money. Then I started rolling my undies and small clothing items and was amazed at how much fit. I absolutely love these and can see so many uses, besides in luggage:

- Teachers and the zillion things you have to keep organized
- Sewing supplies
- Moms, you know how much you tote around for your kids
- Camping gear, endless smaller stuff
- Horse lovers: curry comb, hoof pick, bandages -- you get my drift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute bags, December 16, 2013
While these were smaller than I imagined at first, they are perfect for planning my gym outfits for the week. I just pop one in my gym bag the night before and I'm good to go the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars ebags...., December 2, 2009
ebags are a great way to pack and keep everything organized I especially like the makeup case.... I purchased several sizes and I am using all sizes...some for storage and some for traveling...

Rate and Discover Movies