5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy, addictive book everyone picks up
This is one of the most popular books I own. I always find guests have pulled it off the shelf and are marveling at it. My daughter (2 years old) loves it, and I think it would be great for imaginative kids and adults of all ages.
Published on April 9, 2012 by Ben Wheeler

2.0 out of 5 stars Great content, but not much there.
Published on June 9, 2010 by PG

2.0 out of 5 stars Great content, but not much there., June 9, 2010
This review is from: eBoy Pixorama (English and German Edition) (Board book)
I really love Eboy and pixel art in general. That being said, this book was a bit of a disappointment for me. The book is printed on heavy cardboard, which is clever and fun, I guess, but there are only fourteen pages. That's eight pieces of cardboard, including the covers. The art inside is basically a collection of some of the posters available on Eboy's site, each being a two-page spread. The printing is gorgeous. The art is wonderful, but for $26 U.S., I was hoping for far more stuff from the site... and many more pages. This book would be a fair buy at $15 maybe, but $26 stings quite a bit. I guess I was hoping for something more like Eboy's previous - and just as overpriced at $115! - self-titled book.

I would have given it one star for value, but I still like the pictures, so I gave it another.

pg

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy, addictive book everyone picks up, April 9, 2012
Ben Wheeler "Ben" (Manhattan, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBoy Pixorama (English and German Edition) (Board book)

eBoy Pixorama (English and German Edition)
eBoy Pixorama (English and German Edition) by Steffen Sauerteig (Board book - November 2, 2008)
Used & New from: $34.99