Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eBoy Pixorama (English and German Edition)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 9, 2010
I really love Eboy and pixel art in general. That being said, this book was a bit of a disappointment for me. The book is printed on heavy cardboard, which is clever and fun, I guess, but there are only fourteen pages. That's eight pieces of cardboard, including the covers. The art inside is basically a collection of some of the posters available on Eboy's site, each being a two-page spread. The printing is gorgeous. The art is wonderful, but for $26 U.S., I was hoping for far more stuff from the site... and many more pages. This book would be a fair buy at $15 maybe, but $26 stings quite a bit. I guess I was hoping for something more like Eboy's previous - and just as overpriced at $115! - self-titled book.

I would have given it one star for value, but I still like the pictures, so I gave it another.

pg
on April 9, 2012
This is one of the most popular books I own. I always find guests have pulled it off the shelf and are marveling at it. My daughter (2 years old) loves it, and I think it would be great for imaginative kids and adults of all ages.