4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does
I purchased this USB cable because I lost the one that came with the camera. It charges with the AC adapter charger and it also transfers my pictures onto my computer. It works like it should and very reasonable for the price.
Published on March 3, 2010 by Snow Bunny

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
I ordered this cable as a replacement for the original I had for my daughter's Kodak M763.

To my surprise, there is NO charge capability. So you can transfer images, but not charge the battery.

Published on January 9, 2010 by D. Campbell

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, January 9, 2010
D. Campbell (Roseville, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eForCity® U-8 USB Cable Compatible with Kodak Easyshare M753 M763 M853 M863 (Personal Computers)

I could already easily transfer the images from the SD card to my computer, so having this cable does me no good without being able to recharge the battery.

While there is nothing inherently wrong with this particular cable, my suggestion would be to find a cable that SPECIFICALLY states it will support USB charging, as well as data transfer, killing two birds with one stone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, March 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Easy Transaction!, December 21, 2009
I Somehow misplaced my original Kodak cable, and after days of searching the house, decided to buy a new one. I looked in several stores, but since there is a great difference in cables for Kodak cameras, no one carried all of them. I feared that I would just have to buy another camera. After searching everywhere online, I found one on Amazon. The price was good, and the delivery time was fast. I am so happy I have a new replacement cable that fits my Kodak again, and I am very happy with my transaction.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!, April 6, 2014
Description said it would fit my Kodak EasyShare M853, and the end that plugs into the camera is too big.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product did not fit for Kodak M863, March 1, 2012
Product did not fit for Kodak M863 - description said it would fit. It did not. Not much more to say...

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with my M863 camera!, September 24, 2013
It was advertised as cable for a M863 but the smaller end did NOT fit into my camera! Price was fair though, shipping prompt, but since it didn't work with my camera as I ordered, I tossed it into garbage and will not order from this seller again. Fool me once then never again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works... Low Quality, November 16, 2011
it works perfectly fine for what it's intended for, it appears cheap, and the camera input is quite snug to the point that it has to be forced in

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap. Charges and transfers pictures, December 24, 2010
I don't know why some people had problems charging with this cable. This is the cheapest fix for losing your cord--I couldn't find the same cord in any stores and this was incredibly cheap. Definitely make sure you have the right cord for your camera but aside from that, it does EXACTLY what it says it does. The cord charges your camera and transfers pictures easily. Shipped fast and I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lost original cable to my M863 Kodak. Purchased this ..., July 3, 2014
Lost original cable to my M863 Kodak. Purchased this replacement cable which was very inexpensive. My findings/advice if you also purchase this replacement cable. Very "snug" fit, however does the job. Be forceful but do not wiggle - it will work.

1.0 out of 5 stars usb cable was not compatible, May 15, 2014
Model is listed to be compatible. When product was received, usb cable was not compatible. I do not recommend this product.

Rate and Discover Movies