5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and fast.
I got this for my vita because my wires on my original were breaking. It still works today (I got this a while ago, Just now making the review)
Published 9 months ago by Schmoope

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price.... Not bad..
I ordered this with standard shipping, so it costed about $4 total. The first night I have it, the plastic housing comes off. I use some electrical tape to put it back together, and it worked. There's a piece that slips into the connector that goes into the Vita. It comes out and after the second day of use, it stops working completely.
Published 18 months ago by Silas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement cable for your vita, March 6, 2014
This review is from: eForCity® USB Cable Compatible With Sony PlayStation Vita (Electronics)
I really dont like how Sony went with a proprietary cable with the vita, but what can you do? I bought this cable as a 2nd cable just in case I lose my Vita cable. The cable works as advertised. It functions just like the OEM cable. The only problem I had with it was the fit was a tiny bit tight, and required a little more force to get into the opening. But after a few times, it loosened up and works like the OEM cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and fast., March 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, January 14, 2014
I purchased this one as a backup. Serves its purpose well. Much cheaper than going through Gamestop or some other retailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, August 24, 2013
its just like an official sony made product, its a solid product i haven't found and faults, all is good

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it is supposed to, July 29, 2013
what can I say its a usb cord. I lost my Vita cord somewhere and had to get a replacement. this was cheaper than one from gamestop. It works fine works with the vita adapter.snd ps3 good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price.... Not bad.., June 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommendet, May 8, 2013
Its just like the original but price its very affordable and delivery was faster that what i was expecting so i recommend this product and that its why i give 4 stars to it

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cable, you get what you pay for, February 21, 2013
I bought this looking to save some money from the standard $15 Playstation cable and got it for $5 with shipping. I Would suggest you just spend the extra $6 or so to buy it from Amazon as this cable literally snapped off 3 days after I got it:

5.0 out of 5 stars its a vita usb cable....what can i say?, January 14, 2013
does its job. end of story lol. mmm requires 11 more words to allow me to publish this review....DONE AND THANKYOU!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked as it should--for three months, March 12, 2014
UPDATE: Cable worked fine for three months, then just stopped working. Won't charge, won't connect to PC, nothing. I'm going to get a Sony cable.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: It's a cable. It works. It's less expensive than the official Sony cable, the original of which frayed on me in less than a year of use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›