5.0 out of 5 stars wondeful adaptor
Ive used this car adaptor for 4, 5 hour trips in the last month alone. It never loses the connection and works perfect. There seemed to be no problem with the item. My sons game system has been charged completely everytime.
Published on January 31, 2008 by Chris Cox

2.0 out of 5 stars Item works, but cord is very short
This DS Car charger works well, but the cord is very short (nothing like the picture.) Our power outlet in the back seat is in the rear of the center console near the floor. My son must sit in the center seat to play his DS if the charger is plugged in (which means I have to move his booster seat over), and it still tends to disconect from the DS if he lifts his DS up...
Published on June 29, 2008 by E. Fleck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars This charger is average., June 20, 2014
This review is from: eForCity® Car Charger Compatible With Nintendo DS Lite, Black (Video Game)
This charger is average. There is nothing special about it. You plug it into your car, you plug it into your Nintendo DS Lite. It charges it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car charger for DSI Lite, June 18, 2014
My youngest Grand son has the DSI Lite and my 13 hr trip went off without a hitch. I'm just glad I have 2 cigarette lighter ports.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, May 31, 2014
Elba "mookie" (Philadelphia PA USA) - See all my reviews
The items is as expected. I would definitely refer to family and friends for purchase. Works well and we are very happy with the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo DS Car charger, April 16, 2014
Needed extra for the long road trip. Glad we had the back up. Kids have a way of loosing things right from their laps.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, March 27, 2014
I NEEDED THESE TO BE SENT TO MY NIECE AND NEPHEW FOR THEIR NINTENDOS.
and they worked great for the price

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit my ds, March 3, 2014
end piece does not fit into ds system at all! but for the price isn't worth the hassle of returning. A little disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, February 12, 2014
I like this product, Usually my son is playing with his Nintendo while getting charged so it's a very god length for him. It works , so for what I paid it's great.

4.0 out of 5 stars great price, January 15, 2014
The price was amazing. Its brand new and works well.
And now my son dont have to worry about charging his ds before trips he can charge while we are going.

4.0 out of 5 stars car charger, October 16, 2013
IT was exactly as seller stated. pretty cheap for a charger especially since it keeps my 7 year old happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Car Charger for DS Lite, October 15, 2013
These chargers are junk. Does not fit the slot of the DS Lite. Cannot use these chargers period. Very disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›