5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
When I ordered these I thought they were going to be very cheap quality and take forever to get here, I was wrong! I wish I ordered more especially since my 6 year old loses them constantly. Would definitely order from them again.
Published 24 months ago by Kym81

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
The tips of the pens aren't attached, so for small kids that poses a choking hazard. Shipping was extra slow, but the product is fine as long as your kid is over 3-4 years old.
Published 20 months ago by JackieR

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 23, 2012
This review is from: eForCity® Nintendo DS Lite Plastic Stylus, 12-pack (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for DS Lite, surprisingly fast delivery, December 17, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was pleasantly surprised how quickly they were delivered. And for the price, these are an incredible deal. They fit my DS Lite perfectly and stays put. And the quality is surprising good too. I thought perhaps the tips would have rough edges or something but these are perfect. If you need a DS stylus you won't find a better deal.

Update: I noticed that the tips aren't glued in and sometimes fall out. So I pulled them out and put a tiny, tiny drop of superglue. Problem solved. Still definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, since my kids lose them all of the time., June 28, 2013
I was not worried about them properly "nesting" in the DS XL, but they did. Beyond that, they are a stylus that does what they need to do. Shipped fast, colors were accurate, and they work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 7, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Amazingly fast shipping, got them in two days. I ordered three packs as I have four kids with DS's. They fit perfectly and the multitude of colors is great! This is so much cheaper (even with the obnoxious shipping price tag) than buying them in a store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo DS Lite Plastic Stylus, May 9, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I needed these as replacements for lost DS styluses. Fit perfect on nintendo DS wont fall out. Comes in colors that match the DS perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement!, March 19, 2014
My son keeps always misplaces the original stylus. These are as good as the original stylus that came with the DS Lite and are a snug fit in the stylus slot.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylus, March 16, 2014
It's a stylus, a pointy thing to poke at the screen with. it does what it's supposed to do and it was shipped quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 15, 2014
Work great, fit in the slot on the DSi, great price, kid loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, April 19, 2014