5.0 out of 5 stars more bang less bucks
I recently purchased these batteries as an alternate to buying Canon's very pricy batteries. As far as i can tell so far they are excellent. I have had no problems with them thus far.
Published on February 2, 2012 by D.Wil

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries no longer charge, worked for 18 months.
I bought this 2 pack on May 25th 2012. I am now on Amazon looking to replace this battery because it no longer holds a charge. I used these batteries in my camera grip for my T1i.

Published 12 months ago by S. Lemanski

4.0 out of 5 stars eforcity battery for Canon, April 24, 2013
This review is from: eForCity® 2 PACK LP-E5 REPLACEMENT BATTERY PACK Compatible with CANON CAMERA EOS Digital Rebel T1i (Electronics)
The battery works great and charges fast. The only reason I gave it a 4 is I feel it doesn't hold a charge quite as long as my Canon battery. Pretty close though. I would still buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars more bang less bucks, February 2, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars alittle snug but good, May 21, 2013
I have to shake the battery back out of the camera to recharge them but other than that they work well. The battery case is just a smige oversized and gets stuck just a bit. You have to give a good shake to get it out...hang onto that nice camera in the process :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, February 20, 2014
I was not about to pay for a genuine canon battery before trying these out and im glad i didnt spend all that extra $. I used these in my battery grip to take wedding photos and i ended up taking about 500 pics all together and i never had to replace the batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars does da deed, January 30, 2014
never gonna be stars
I smell Chinese dung.. but can only afford this stuff.

works still after a few years though.
Not Japanese or German quality but good enough

1.0 out of 5 stars Not charged up~, January 2, 2014
Was pretty dissapointed with these batteries, they came with little to no charge and then turned out not even being compatible with the canon charger. Ended up having to order a new generic charger from the same company, but if I'd known would have ordered it from the get go.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good at first but don't last long, December 9, 2013
Brian Buschman (Clarksburg, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Poor life span. These worked great right out of the box. The stats looked just as good/better than OEM batteries. Less than 6 months later, with home use, these batteries no longer hold a good charge. This leads to changing batteries after less than 10 pictures. I do see this as worse now that the weather is cold but even keeping them warm in my pocket over camera bad does not help much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries no longer charge, worked for 18 months., November 23, 2013

The batteries allowed me to do a 7 hour Time lapse before giving out. I used the camera grip with the (2) batteries 80-90% over the last year and a half up until this past september/october.
Once I connect the batteries to the canon charger the light is green (indicating the batteries are fully charged) however camera shows very little life. (My factory Canon battery still charges fine)

The batteries were not exposed to very cold weather or very hot weather, and they remained in the grip unless being charged.
I don't know why / what made them go.

The reason I will keep this at 3 stars is because 2 batteries for >10$ for a year and a half is pretty good.

I am considering going with a more expensive replacement (unless eForCity has some kind of incentive for me / warrantee)

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery pack replacement pack for Canon camera, August 14, 2013
Linda Butler (WENDELL, ID, US) - See all my reviews
The battery works great except I am still learning how to use my camera and I cannot get the picture or view in the viewfinder. I do have a book explaining how to use the camera but it is so complex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 12, 2013
It is always a great idea to have extra batteries for your camera. I bought several and use them often. They hold a charge for a while, so I should never run out of battery life.