5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great - Will Pay for Itself
Published on December 27, 2011 by Missy

1.0 out of 5 stars Very aggravating and a waste of money
I admit, I read the negative reviews and rolled the dice. I lost. This set is junk.

Let's start with the pros:
Fits nicely onto the controller
Charges quickly (which is good because you'll need to charge them very often)
Fits nicely on the controller, oh I already said that. Well that's it for the pros.

The cons:
Doesn't hold a...
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great - Will Pay for Itself, December 27, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: eForCity® Dual Charging Station w/ 2 Rechargeable Batteries & LED Light Compatible with Wii Remote Control, Black (Video Game)
I have had this charging station for about two weeks now. I paid a total $6.62 for this item, and it has more than paid for itself since. With six people in my home that play video games, batteries were frequently being changed in the Wii remote. This has been a huge money saver and works perfectly. This device charges through the usb port on the Wii console. However, there's another option if you need your Wii's usb port for something else. You can purchase a usb to AC adapter. They're usually inexpensive. I'm very happy with this purchase and was glad to find such a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, EVEN BETTER PRICE, October 20, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
FIRST....everyone know that sometimes spending a little more gets you a better product. with that being said, ignore the negative reviews; they wanted a high end item for low end prices. not!
I have had an Energizer and a Duracell charger in the past. both of them cost me over 25$. one of em had old bad batteries included and the other, the dock jus quit working after a few months.
so, when I found this dual charger from ECity for less than $10 I got excited. I bought it, deciding even if it wrks one month it pays for itself. granted, it doesn't match my remotes but who cares?
the batteries as the same as all rechargeable batteries: more they're doing the shorter the lifespan. for instance, turn remote volume down and rumble off; they'll last longer. we played continuously with both batteries for 4+ hours. that's perfectly good enough. also, it works. the batteries fit both my remotes perfectly and the dock charges them in a good timing. I love that it plugs in with a usb cord so I can plug it into my Wii console instead of having to use another socket.
charging is touchy. they do have to sit on the dock just right: so, if you don't know how to put pegs in corresponding holes and you cant tell the difference between red and blue then, this product isn't for you because you will not know how to charge them. but if u can fit pegs in the holes and u can tell the color difference and you know what a flat surface is to sit the dock on, then this product is for u!!!!

I love it. the price makes me love it better.

ps. it doesn't come with printed instructions. but that too, is self explainable. plug dock in with included cord; (once again, match pegs and holes)one end in the dock the other in the wii console. remove exsisting battery cover and batteries, then install the rechargeable batteries (again pegs and holes) then set em on the dock and wait for the color to change before using!

***** product
***** price

1.0 out of 5 stars Very aggravating and a waste of money, June 25, 2013

Let's start with the pros:
Fits nicely onto the controller
Charges quickly (which is good because you'll need to charge them very often)

The cons:
Doesn't hold a charge more than 36 hrs and that's with light to moderate use
Does not hold position in charger base very well and any slight movement disengages the contacts so any charging ability is lost

Now you may be thinking that I didn't follow the warning on the back which tells you to charge for 12 hrs the first time. WRONG, the only problem is after about 30 minutes the light turned blue indicating a full charge yet I left it in place as stated. Be very cautious when purchasing this product. I recommend buying a unit that gets better reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 2 weeks of use, May 14, 2014
I started using the Wii remote chargers and after two weeks the metals in the back of the battery to charge started losing touch the Wii remotes wouldn't stay in place so it wouldn't charge and the plastic broke off and the battery didn't even last long it would last me 10 minutes of Wii use and i barely use my Wii in the two week period that i used it. You definitely get what you pay for. Don't buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage. . . ., December 22, 2013
McCool34 (Thousand Oaks, CA) - See all my reviews
Like most of the crap you find that the price is too good to be true. This fits into that category perfectly. I would have expected to find this product at the .99˘ store. It worked and performed accordingly with those standards. Definitely wouldn't recommend this!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, April 30, 2014
Richard Pierce "RAP67" (Fairhope, AL United States) - See all my reviews
they look cool, but stopped working and then stopped even charging after a few weeks. Of course they did this about a week AFTER my last return date. so I have in effect purchased a stand for 2 controllers that I have batteries taped into the back!!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay for the price, April 20, 2014
I gave this a 3 out of rating because one of the holders doesn't work. It charges, but it doesn't hold charge for a long time. If oyur looking for a fast charger then this charger is for you. IT doesn't last long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please do not purchase this, October 26, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This item was horrible. It arrived in a dirty zip lock bag and the battery connection to the back that slides into the Wii remotes were too big and would not fit. It also does not plug into a wall outlet to charge, it has to be plugged into a USB connection. Overall this product was poor and I returned it immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very short life, August 28, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The battery packs held a decent charge the first two times I used the charger. Since then they hold a charge for about 10-15 minutes. Not happy with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, July 19, 2014
David Brown (Brandon, Mississippi United States) - See all my reviews
I'm very disappointed with this product. It will not work with our wii. I have a very upset little boy. I thought by having a docking station to keep the remotes charged all the time he would be able to enjoy playing without constant battery changing! It showed that it charged but when you try to use it the lights just flash blue and will not work! I do not recommend buying this