5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality for so cheap
Both items work as described. Sound is clear and nobody has any problems hearing me. The pair that covers your ears doesn't block out the TV sound as some are claiming. So don't let that deter you from making the purchase. Both are comfortable and surprisingly good quality for the price. If they ever break I will probably just purchase them again. Great Buy...
Published on May 1, 2012 by Timothy Hutton

1.0 out of 5 stars UnitedIntegral is a SCAM seller
I had ordered this as part of a set with UnitedIntegral...one double ear headset and one single ear headset. The set together was $6.39 with $2.95 shipping for a total of $9.34.

Published 20 months ago by Cindy Backstein

1.0 out of 5 stars UnitedIntegral is a SCAM seller, March 18, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: eForCity® BIG+ SMALL LIVE HEADSET WITH MICROPHONE Compatible With XBOX 360 US (Video Game)

FIRST LIE: They said they ship in 1 to 2 business days. Seven days later they still had not shipped and would not switch to expedited shipping to get it here on time. Refused to do shipping for free to compensate.

SECOND LIE:Lied and said they do not charge shipping anyway. Clicked on the link in my order and it goes to the item for sale, only now they have raised the price $2 and was still charging shipping on top of that.

THIRD LIE:when questioned why the price is higher, they said Amazon raised the price. Checked with Amazon, they do not raise the price a seller is charging, only the seller can do that.

FOURTH LIE:they got snotty with me about the lies I was catching them in and 7 days after I ordered they are now saying the product is out of stock. But again when questioned, about why the link in my order email goes to their higher priced sell, the item still says in stock, they got even snottier and canceled my order so that I could not leave feedback through my order.

FIFTH LIE:they try and fool people by changing the name they sell under. While my order said UnitedIntegral, the link in my order, that went to the higher price for the exact same things, now said they are digisearchs. Why are they selling with a new name? And this came directly from the link in my order.

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUYER! They do not ship promptly. Look for other buyers with the same issue. Some buyers still do not have their product after 1 month. Many say they only ship item in a plastic bag and the item arrives broken. And then UnitedIntegral wants the buyer to pay to return it. THEY ARE NOT AN HONEST SELLER!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality for so cheap, May 1, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Both items work as described. Sound is clear and nobody has any problems hearing me. The pair that covers your ears doesn't block out the TV sound as some are claiming. So don't let that deter you from making the purchase. Both are comfortable and surprisingly good quality for the price. If they ever break I will probably just purchase them again. Great Buy!

Pro: Good design, Comfortable, Clear sound and voice transmissions, Does not block out TV sound where you can't hear it!, Worth every penny

Cons: I can't really complain, I'm totally satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works PERFECT!, February 25, 2012
Meagan (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
Me & my husband was looking for some headsets and found this for a great price so i ordered them and they work perfectly! My husband loves the one w two earphones and i love the one with just one. I would DEF reccomend!

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT, June 10, 2013
To say that the product is cheaply made is an understatement. It is not just cheaply made, it comes pre-broken - as in they have no quality control in place. The smaller headset came to me broken, not functioning at all. The jack on the larger head set was warped and had difficulty plugging into my controller (difficult defined as: jack is warped at an obtuse and the form for the saddle did not match the XBOX 360 US controller as specified in the title of this wonderfully made product from you-got-screwed-land) and would cut out every few seconds during chat only to die after 3 hours of use. To say it had a long a fruitful life is like saying I got luck at prom - a lie.

The manufacturer should be ASHAMED. I thought for the price it was a refurbished or used item. But I realized after looking at my order that it is NEW! Granted stupidity on my part for thinking that I would get a reasonably good product for the price, but used is always a gamble. BUT IT WAS NOT USED! Dear reader please let me also state that I did not pay the price you are seeing now. I paid a little less then double what they are listing it for now. It's a trap!

DO NOT BUY THIS TRASH FROM THIS COMPANY! EVER!

3.0 out of 5 stars works great bulit cheap, October 8, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
works great bulit cheap the voice are nice and clear and everyone can hear me no game sound from head phone just voice but thats what the tv is for looking for cheap headset this is it its what you pay for is what you get feels cheap but gets the job done

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DEAL!, October 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Best of both worlds here! BOYS ages 8 & 15 LOVE them! The skepticism was there because of the low price but it really turned out to be a great deal! They of course love the big headphones... but I like that there is a back-up for them... just in case. Thank you! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just arrived, July 19, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I just got these today in the mail. I was a little disappointed that they didn't come packaged. They came wrapped in plastic. They seem durable enough, although I felt the bigger ones were a little tough to pull apart and put onto my head. Maybe they will flex up once used more often. Either its durability or can't take a lot of tension, i'm not sure yet. I'll put an update on these soon after I use them.

1.0 out of 5 stars n/a, May 17, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Its not loud enough and its sort of a wast of money
I problemly wouldn't buy anything else from here

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, April 17, 2013
two headsets for less than $11. Walmart could not come close. My son is using one headset and I have the other put up for future use. Thanks Amazon

1.0 out of 5 stars Help!, March 11, 2013
Someone please help! I can't hear anyone talking through the earpiece! I am not sure what is wrong, but no audio is coming through.