4.0 out of 5 stars Fits your hand like a glove
Published on August 23, 2007 by W. Cummings

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware
The skin that I received is not the skin pictured. The pictured skin is thick and has ridges on the sides. The skin i received is thin and has no ridges, just raised dots on top.
Published on February 25, 2011 by bordeaux4130

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits your hand like a glove, August 23, 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: eForCity® Red Black & Light Blue Silicone Skin Case Combo Compatible With PS3 Controller (Video Game)
I was immediately attracted to this offer, as it contains four skins priced less than most who sell skins on a per piece deal. They grip your hand without adding any bulk. It doesn't impede or impair your playing, rather it works in concert with you. My hands tend to stay moist while playing, however, it isn't an issue with the skins, given it grips anything; dirty hands, wet hands, dry hands. Unfortunately, I must remove it before placing it in the four tier Nyko Charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect PS3 Controller Skin, February 24, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Adds grip and a comfort that is just what I wanted, a steal at this price ($6.00).

5.0 out of 5 stars this item is great, September 27, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
the item fit perfect in the ps3 controller it got a very good grip i recomend to anybody to buy it is great

p.s it the same one as the picture .ok

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware, February 25, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent fit, not the same as pictured, November 13, 2011
The item I received is not the same as the one in the picture. If you're specifically looking for those grooves on the site of each hand, you won't get that. The skins I received have small dots on the side, which don't really help that much for grip. But my hands don't get so sweaty to the point where the controller literally drops from my hands. The red is also not that deep, and is more of a transparent red. Same for the blue--a bit transparent.

I purchased this because I was afraid that a white controller would turn brown with sweat.

Putting on the skin feels a bit scary that you might rip it, but I haven't ripped one yet. The skin feels comfortable to play with, but the fit isn't quite there. The center is a bit too long, so it will lift from the surface of the controller. So overall, this item is good for the money, but isn't very snug.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, good product, May 29, 2008
W. Harvey (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The price is great, the silicon feels good, and it slips easily onto the controller. I expected the skins to cover a bit more than they did, but they cover everything that will get rough usage or requires grip. The ribbing on the side was a bit annoying at first, but once I got used to it, I decided that I preferred it. I have big hands, so these make the controller more comfortable. I used the red and blue skins and gave a friend the black ones. You can't beat the price.

My small gripes. The names for the Start and Select buttons are covered, but I guess most of us know which is which by now. The silicon gaps out just a touch at the USB port. If the skin had been made just a bit tighter, that could have been avoided. Overall very good and unbeatable for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't get what is in the pictures, January 27, 2013
I received the skins after approx. a month and they were not the ones shown in each picture with ribs on the sides. I ordered them specifically because of what was shown as I had a black one already and love it. Instead,I got the four skins that fit very loosely, causing the triggers to hang up more than half of the time, the rubber is super thin, and they aren't comfortable to hold. I was told I could mail them back, which would cost as much as I paid for them, and wait another month to possibly get the same thing again, or they would refund 20% of my payment, or basically $1.08. The customer service dept took about a day to respond and was very courteous, but I have not been happy with any part of the transaction whatsoever.

1.0 out of 5 stars I only received 3 skins! (In a taped-up ziplock bag, no less), May 10, 2012
N. Do (SF / Elk Grove, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Having read through the reviews, I kind of expected I'd be getting some sort of surprise. So I didn't receive the side-grip versions, which I would've liked. That's fine. Seems most are getting the dotted-grip ones. They came in a ragged, taped-up ziplock bag. Fine as well. Don't expect to give them as a gift that way. You'll need to find a nice box. But.... I ONLY RECEIVED THREE SKINS! Supposed to be FOUR. I was about to give the extra 2 to a friend, but guess not. I got 1-Red, 1-Blue & 1-Black. Great job, Amazon. Well, the Amazon seller, anyways. Think I'll give them 1-Star, FOR LYING ! But whatever, for $6.43, I'm not going to pursue this any further. Skins seem decent quality.

Boo, (Sold by:) TCY SUNSHINE INC, aka Pandosilan Design! Shame on you!

The copied & pasted Product Description:
Combo Set Includes: 2 x Black Silicone skin case for Sony PS3 Controller, 1 x Blue silicone skin case for Sony PS3 Controller, 1 x Red silicone skin case for Sony PS3 Controller. Compatible with: Sony PS3

1.0 out of 5 stars The good, the bad, and the misleading., April 6, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I have read a lot of mixed reviews for this product and would have to say that all are mostly right. (Purchased on Amazon from TCY SUNSHINE INC)

Good first: The skins fit the contoller well and the no slip surface does what it's supposed to, keeps the controller from getting wet or greasy from dirty hands, and keeps a good amount of material protected without adding bulk or hindering play/charging. All around a fair product at a respectable price, however...

The Bad & the Misleading: The pictured skins are absolutely not the product you will receive with the exception of the last, user submitted, picture. The skins are much thinner than those pictured and the color of the skins is a lighter translucent color. Also the skins have a small dotted "grip" in the front which while not uncomfortable is not the saw style grip in the seller's pictures and does not offer as much comfort or grip. The worst part about this product however is the price. I purchased this product for $7.00, despite another offer ( http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Protector-Playstaion-Controller-Playstation-3/dp/B007N8SZFO/ref=sr_1_76?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333770137&sr=1-76 ) which offered 4 skins for only $3.99 because of the higher quality of the pictured product when in fact what you are receiving is the EXACT product in the link above minus one black skin at three dollars more. If you are looking for a good deal the link will get you more of the same for less, if it's quality you want, I recommend purchasing the single skins at $5.00-$6.00 a piece that match the picture as those are longer lasting and accurately described. I would like to add that Amazon has been very accomodating, providing a full refund for the product with absolutely no hassle.

1.0 out of 5 stars What I got Did NOT match the advertised picture, December 7, 2011
I recieved very cheap covers that did not match the picture, they fit well but around the edges of the mold is an annoying ridge that rubs on the hand and gets annoying very fast. Listen to all other other 1 star reviews; this should be stamped as a scam by amazon.