4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little zipper case for my Garmin.
Published on April 16, 2010 by t00nz

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Case
Carry strap failed after 2 days of use and zipper failed after 3 days of further use. At end of 5 days, product was disposed of, and a new case purchased from a national chain store, still China made, but at 1 month, still unfazed.
Published on February 1, 2011 by Dan Weaver

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little zipper case for my Garmin., April 16, 2010
t00nz (Ridgecrest, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Nice little case for the price. It holds my Garmin 265WT very nicely with its snap-on swivel adapter still attached. The exterior vinyl case is very stiff to mitigate the potential of crushing damage to the GPS. The interior of the case is lined with fabric to minimize scratching damage. The case zipper works fine. And it comes with a little carry strap too. Again, very nice for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and Sturdy Case for Your Garmin nüvi, June 17, 2010
MyBeesWax "A Music Fan" (The Heart of the Golden State) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
The EVA case is a perfect fit for my nüvi 765T even though the product title says it's for the nüvi 265WT, 1300, 1350, and 1370T. The hard exterior provides very good protection for my nüvi. Its interior is lined with a velvety fabric that won't scratch the nüvi.

I love that it's so compact -- it's not very much bigger than my nüvi (which measures 4.8 x 0.8 x 3 inches). It is a sturdy, well-made, and high quality case. I couldn't be more happy with it. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 30, 2010
Fits my Garmin 265WT perfectly.
I had no problem with the zipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, August 29, 2010
Very nice, sturdy case -- fit my new Garmin 1350T like a glove. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.3"EVA case for Garmin Nuvi 1300 GPS, November 13, 2010
This a perfect, rugged case to stow my GPS in purse, backpack, or luggage. It also has extra pockets for memory cards & charging cords that makes this case a perfect fit. It reminds me of my metallic-looking hard side suitcases.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Case, February 1, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on a great accessory., September 11, 2010
hammer (Spring City, TN) - See all my reviews
I am so glad I went ahead and purchased this case for my new Garmin GPS. I have been able to keep my GPS stored safely when not in use and protected from the elements. I do not ever leave my GPS in the car when not driving due to the fact that I have heard they are a hot item for thieves. Therefore having the protective case, which is extremely durable, has been a wise investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for a great price, August 15, 2010
Similar products are usually more expensive at a store. I'm extremely satisfied with this item and its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, November 14, 2010
A nice, little, zippered, semi-hard case that fits my Nuvi 265WT perfectly. No room for any accessories; but perhaps that's a good thing because it does fit and protect my Nuvi so well. Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case., August 18, 2010
Nice case with a zipper design on 3 sides. Fits the Garmin Nuvi 1350t perfectly.

Rate and Discover Movies