5.0 out of 5 stars FAST DELIVERY!!
The delivery was fast and the product was top notch! Exactly as described and fit my camera perfectly--thanks!!
Published on August 24, 2010 by sooners1011

1.0 out of 5 stars battery charger
When it was explained in the title it said it would fit my Camera. Once I got it it was totally the wrong size and wrong one! I emailed immediately to exchange it for one that would fit and was told that I would have to call.
I am NOT happy.
Published 22 months ago by darla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST DELIVERY!!, August 24, 2010
This review is from: eForCity NP-20 BATTERY+CHARGER Compatible with CASIO EXILIM EX-Z75 Z77 S770 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
romesh c nayar (wharton, nj United States) - See all my reviews
It works A very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found this kit, June 12, 2014
Worked great for my camera, it charged and the battery is compatable with camera. Had planned on throwing camera away but found this a such a great price I'm using it again

5.0 out of 5 stars CASIO BATTERY CHARGER FOR CAR, April 7, 2014
GREAT RESPONSE TIME CHARGING FOR CAR CHARGER. WHEN I NEED THE BATTERY CHARGED AND NO OUTLETS ARE AVAILABLE THIS CHARGER WORKS GREAT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, has AC and car battery input, comes with a battery. What more can I say?, February 19, 2014
The charger works fast. The light starts out red and when the battery is fully charged the light turns green toi tell you the charging is completed. It has + and - on the top so you will not put the battery in wrong (I'm guessing an LI battery would explode if you did that). When you consider the free battery and auto adapter, this thing is a steal. Now I can charge the camera battery from my car. Fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars got what i ordered, January 4, 2014
battery charged, simple to use. worked with original battery as well. happy with purchase. got what i paid for. would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible, January 2, 2014
Was worried this wouldn't work for my 6 year old casio. It's been sitting up for years charger less. Now it's back still taking fantastic pictures. I haven't used the battery yet since the one I had was still fine, but I assume it will work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., October 4, 2013
The product was as specified and is extremely easy to use which is in great contrast to the original accessary provided by CASIO. Delivery was on time too.

4.0 out of 5 stars battery charger, September 5, 2013
It is what I expected. It was actually a very good price especially when you consider that it provided a brand new battery as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, August 11, 2013
Fast delivery. great product. Great price. Recommend to anyone looking for a AC charger for the house and/or a car charger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›