Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on September 14, 2008
It was surprisingly hard to find this item, partly because USB cables are so common but the varieties of connectors are poorly represented or described in ads. Stores that carry the Olympus cameras that use this cable (mine is a Stylus 600), do not carry the cable separately. Very pleased and may order a second.
on March 20, 2010
Recently I lost the Data Cable that came with my Olympus Stylus 840 Camera. Searching at Walmart and other stores came up empty as far as an exact replacement. The closest I was able to find was a universal cable at Walmart for $50. Considering the original cost of my camera, that would have been ridiculous! Upon searching on Amazon, I was provided a link to Eforcity which had the exact Data Cable my Camera came with. The price was $4.75 which included shipping. The Data Cable arrived exactly one week after ordering. I can't tell the difference between the original and this one. It works perfectly and once again am able to download pictures onto the computer. I hardly ever print pictures and enjoy sending them email or viewing on my computer. I am very grateful that I was able to get this replacement and at such an easy price on the pocketbook. Can't thank Amazon and Eforcity enough for their efforts and the quality of items they stock!
on June 11, 2009
I don't know how we keep losing the cord to our digital camera, but between work, home and my son taking to school, we do. Thank goodness we found a back-up cord that works just as well as the one that came with the camera.
on November 8, 2010
The cord worked the first couple of times I used it, but after that when I plugged my camera in to my computer, it made my computer freeze. It would not upload my pictures. Buy directly from Olympus because this product does not work.
on May 17, 2010
I had previously reviewed this product:

Unfortunately, the I cannot give a higher rating because the cable caused my computer to crash numerous times. The product arrived quickly and was in the condition as stated by the seller, but again the problem was that the cable didn't work and crashed my computer more than once. Ultimately, we threw the cable away and purchased a card reader from a local retailer.

Since then, the Company has offered and completed a full refund of my purchase price. As I can not rate this product any better than 1 star, the company would be rated a 5. They were very quick to make right the issue I had with this particular product. I was very happy with the speed at which Eforcity had resolved this issue.
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2009
The cable is just what I needed for my camera. I was very happy with it, especially since it was the only vendor I could find on the internet that carried this specific cord. It came on time, the service was good, but I wasn't able to track my package for some reason. No big complaints though!

Unfortunately, I left my camera hooked up to my computer for a few hours the other day, via the cord, and when I came back for it, I found my camera shut off. I recharged the battery, but the camera appears broken, it will not turn on. Coincidence, and don't be afraid to buy this cord, but don't leave it attached to the computer for longer than necessary.
on May 29, 2012
After hours on the phone with my camera company, followed by hours on the phone with my computer company, found out the problem is a short in the wire. For the price, not worth returning, but I hate to throw away money. The price apparently reflects the quality. If you must buy, buy with caution.
on January 21, 2012
purchased this cable for my Olyumpus e-p1 camera from this seller because they were the cheapest. unfortunately, it doesn't work - my PC doesn't even detect the camera presence, much less upload picture.
on January 4, 2016
I ordered the Olympus thinking that I can charge the battery while it is in the camera but that is not the case. This USB data cable is solely used to transfer pictures from the camera to the computer. The USB Data cable does in fact do what it is designed to do and it was my fault for not reading correctly.
on May 9, 2012
This cord does fit the Olympus 320 I am very disapointed.It came with the batterys for this camera but the cord is useless.Amazon discribed it wrong one of the batteries was also defective.Up date Neewar informed me they were going to replase the defective item.I was given a tracking number with DSLs the shipper . I went to DSL and entered the tracking number many time and there was nothing being shipped.What I think is the whole thing is a scam by Neewar,My advice is don't buy!