Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Insten USB SYNC CABLE CHARGER Compatible With Apple iPod shuffle 2ND GEN 2
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 18, 2011
I purchased the Premium White USB Data / Charging Adapter Adaptor for Apple 2nd Generation Shuffle from Eforcity. The cable does NOT work. I tried everything but it does not work. I also trying swapping it with the original apple cable and that works perfectly so there is obviously something wrong with this cable.

DO NOT BUY THIS CABLE! IT DOES NOT WORK!

A copy of the product details are below:

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

Sold by: Eforcity
Condition: new
Quantity: 1
$1.59 each
Item subtotal: $1.59
99 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2011
It is outrageous that this product is actually sold on Amazon. I would think a product with such a poor performance record would be pulled from the site. The charger does not work at all.
on May 2, 2011
The charger does not work, I've tried everything and it doesn't show up on my iTunes or charge my ipod shuffle
on May 4, 2011
I purchased this USB sync cable charger from iforcity and it does not work. The USB end will not stay in the USB port on my computer. It will not connect at all. The wall charger that came with it doesn't work either. My ipod got very hot and it probably will never work again.
on April 1, 2011
I hooked my Shuffle up to my laptop with this cable and my laptop did not acknowledge the iPod's presence. I was back to where I started and just went to the Apple store to buy a real charger. Waiting a week for this one was a waste of time.
on October 11, 2011
Despite reading bad reviews i decided to get it cause it was so cheap! And honestly it truly is a waste of money. The little money I spent would've been better off if I'd gotten a few candy bars from the corner store!

DO NOT BUY IT!
on April 3, 2011
Totally got ripped off but since I paid a penny don't care received product promptly but IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!! Oh well get what you paid for...
on February 8, 2011
The USB cable I got in the mail was unable to charge my Ipod shuffle. I was frustrated and ended up going to the Apple store and buying a new one for $20. It was a bummer!
on November 8, 2011
I bought this for my iPod shuffle, doesn't charge at all. I would have returned had it been more than $1.70.. A stamp nearly takes a third of my refund :P Anyways, I own a 4g iPod and it did not work. I assumed that all of the cables would be compatible for the iPods, guess not or it just is a piece of junk. Either way, make sure you own a iPod shuffle 2g if you want to use this.
on June 10, 2011
I ordered a replacement charger for my ipod and it came in the mail on time but, did not work... I talked to the lady from the company who seemed to be very nice & even offered to replace the item. I was so impresed with the company and the fact that they seemed to care about there costomers, that I was getting ready to buy more stuff from them... Good thing I decided to wait for the replacement charger to come in the mail before I bout more stuff cause it's been forever and it never arrived. In the future I will no longer deal with this company again.