Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on April 16, 2010
Nice little case for the price. It holds my Garmin 265WT very nicely with its snap-on swivel adapter still attached. The exterior vinyl case is very stiff to mitigate the potential of crushing damage to the GPS. The interior of the case is lined with fabric to minimize scratching damage. The case zipper works fine. And it comes with a little carry strap too. Again, very nice for the price.
The EVA case is a perfect fit for my nüvi 765T even though the product title says it's for the nüvi 265WT, 1300, 1350, and 1370T. The hard exterior provides very good protection for my nüvi. Its interior is lined with a velvety fabric that won't scratch the nüvi.

I love that it's so compact -- it's not very much bigger than my nüvi (which measures 4.8 x 0.8 x 3 inches). It is a sturdy, well-made, and high quality case. I couldn't be more happy with it. Recommended.
on April 30, 2010
Fits my Garmin 265WT perfectly.
I had no problem with the zipper.
on August 29, 2010
Very nice, sturdy case -- fit my new Garmin 1350T like a glove. Highly recommended.
on November 13, 2010
This a perfect, rugged case to stow my GPS in purse, backpack, or luggage. It also has extra pockets for memory cards & charging cords that makes this case a perfect fit. It reminds me of my metallic-looking hard side suitcases.
on September 11, 2010
I am so glad I went ahead and purchased this case for my new Garmin GPS. I have been able to keep my GPS stored safely when not in use and protected from the elements. I do not ever leave my GPS in the car when not driving due to the fact that I have heard they are a hot item for thieves. Therefore having the protective case, which is extremely durable, has been a wise investment.
on February 1, 2011
Carry strap failed after 2 days of use and zipper failed after 3 days of further use. At end of 5 days, product was disposed of, and a new case purchased from a national chain store, still China made, but at 1 month, still unfazed.
on August 15, 2010
Similar products are usually more expensive at a store. I'm extremely satisfied with this item and its price.
on November 14, 2010
A nice, little, zippered, semi-hard case that fits my Nuvi 265WT perfectly. No room for any accessories; but perhaps that's a good thing because it does fit and protect my Nuvi so well. Buy it!
on April 25, 2011
My dad always said you get what you pay for and since I got this for $.01 I paid too much. At first glance it seemed like a nice case until I opened it. Inside, there are two strips of 1/2 inch elastic on each side. The elastic on the one side was fine but on the other side the elastic looked like it had been chewed. There was about a 1/4 inch chunk missing. What may have happened is that it got caught in the zipper and sold anyway. After posting a negative review to the company that makes them, they contacted me and offered a new one and said I didn't need to return the old one. I said okay and upon receiving the new one it was in the same condition. After notifying them they agreed to refund my $.01 plus shipping costs. Don't waste your money on this one - buy a good one at the store so you can check it for quality.