Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on August 18, 2010
Nice case with a zipper design on 3 sides. Fits the Garmin Nuvi 1350t perfectly.
on January 28, 2016
Bit of a tight fit especially if you want to keep the cord with it. I ended up getting a roomier case for mine. It seems well made though, just isn't going to work for my needs. You should be able to keep all the accessories with the GPS unit and you cannot do that with this case.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2014
I guess you get what you pay for. The zipper is one of those REALLY cheap Chinese zippers with a tiny pull tab and tiny teeth that don't always mesh properly and get snagged very easily. Right out of the box I could not zip this case closed. The very first time I pulled on the zipper it snagged on itself within the first 1/4" and then would go no further. Thanks to Amazon's awesome returns policy, I received a full credit for the item.

Caveat Emptor. I'm sure I got a defective unit, since there are many positive reviews here, but if they all use this same zipper, don't expect it to last long.
on December 31, 2010
Now that I have one of these little cases for my Garmin 1350, I am convinced it was a good idea to invest in a some protection. I ordered it at the same time as the Nuvi 1350 and didn't appreciate what a good idea it was to have a case until I got the items together.

The sides of the EVA case are firm enough to provide protection, yet flexible enough to be comfortable in pocket.

The zipper unzips from 3 sides and a little bit on the 4th side, so the case opens easily. There's about 1/2" wide elastic on each short end to keep the case from accidentally flipping all the way open, and instead, opens a something akin to a clam shell- wide enough to get the GPS in and out while creating a "pocket" that won't let the GPS fall out the sides.

There is enough room for the Garmin short mini-USB cord, and the clip that mounts the unit onto the vehicle base, so you can keep all the pieces together if need be.

The real utility of the EVA case is protecting your touch screen from the hazards of stuff piling on top of the unit in the glove compartment or a storage bin. It'll probably be a big boon should coffee or pop take a spill, too.

Though it's not waterproof, it'll give you that graceful few seconds to grab the case and dry it off before damage can be done.

The zipper seems to be made of a non-marring plastic material.

There's a little loop-lanyard included for hands-free carrying. All in all a very good value, a lot of protection for little money.
on December 28, 2011
I bought a couple of these cases to start for our Garmin GPS (Nuvi 1300 and 660) and ended up ordering several more.

The cases are semi-hard sided and protect our GPS quite well. I would expect even if they were dropped from a height of several feet that they'd survive just fine.

The cases can only hold the GPS unit, no room for cords or anything else, but that's what I wanted.

The build quality is better than expected and quite good overall. The exterior is satin smooth and easy to clean. The zipper is solid. It's lined with soft material inside and comes with a carrying strap that you can attach to an exterior ring, or not. There are small elastic bands on either side that prevent it from opening too wide. That can be an advantage for folks that tend to drop things, but if you don't need them they can be cut out quite easily.

I'm using them for our GPS, a small Sony digital camera (very flat...it wouldn't accommodate a camera with a protruding lens) as well as a couple of WD 2.5" USB external hard drives (with enough room for a small USB cable). I have a couple more on the shelf waiting to be put to good use.

FWIW they don't have that nasty smell some imported items like this can have and that's a bonus.

They are very basic but even with shipping, the quality and value is quite good and the price can't be beat!
review image review image review image
on February 12, 2014
I'm pretty sure the seller of this product is not selling the intended product and is seems that others have received different versions completely as I can see reviews for a product that is "Very stiff" and "with a strap". This case is flimsy and will not protect the unit if something falls or crushes it. It doesn't have a strap. Probably only would protect it from dust and screen scratches. Buyer beware.
on September 29, 2015
I bought this to carry my bike lights (see pic); without the case my LED blinkers would inadvertently get turned on and run down the battery due to jostling in my backpack while I'm walking. This case is just the right size to hold them securely and eliminate that problem, plus it isn't bad looking at all and the construction seems solid and should be durable. The zipper is good quality, which is a huge plus.

Couldn't ask for more at just under four bucks, gods bless the internet!
review image
on April 5, 2015
This case is reasonably priced and it works very nicely with my GPS. There is a bit of room in the case, so it could handle larger ones as well. When the clam-case is open, now side has a mesh pocket to hold a small cable or whatever you can fit. The other side has two bands to retain the GPS. The case will not be bulletproof or crush proof, but it is a sufficient level of protection for my use. I consider it a good value and recommend it.
on September 23, 2015
I ordered this as a case for my Garmin nüvi 42LM 4.3-Inch Portable, which supposedly it should fit, but I found that it is too small to store the Garmin. I could barely zipper it and there was no room left to store the wires for for my GPS. As a case though it's great and very well built especially at thIS price point. I now use it to store my EZ pass which fits perfectly.
on June 17, 2011
this is a prefect case--it is hard yet light. The zipper is sturdier than others i have seen. the direction for my GPS state not to leave it in the car and this is perfect for my purse. It's exactly what I was looking for and is highly recommended!