5.0 out of 5 stars Damn good for the price
Published on June 3, 2012 by E_ROR_404

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment!!!
I wonder how they can manufacture such a bad quality charger!!!
I bought one last month, but could only charge 2 ps3 wireless controllers once successfully, and it did not work the 2nd time, not even when I put only one controller on it.

Published on October 27, 2007 by gucchiri

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment!!!, October 27, 2007
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: eForCity Dual Charging Station Compatible with Sony PS3 Controller, Black (Accessory)
I wonder how they can manufacture such a bad quality charger!!!

I asked for an exchange, and unfortunately exact same problem happened on the exchanged new charger, but the shop could not exchange for me again.
It is written compatiable for ps3 but I think somehow there is a problem, and I wasted my money on this charge I could use only once.

Please make sure the quality is ok before putting them up in the market for sale!!!

I feel ripped of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply does not work., April 17, 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This product does NOT work properly. The pretty little blue lights come on, but it does not charge the controllers, which is the whole point of having it. I checked everywhere and there is no switch. The documentation is vague and obviously written by someone with English as a second language. PASS on this. Even if some of them work, do you really want to roll the dice? The shipping to return it is as much as it costs to begin with...

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn good for the price, June 3, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
$5 for a dual controller charger? You really can't beat that. I have 2 controllers and a fightstick for my PS3 and this makes my set up far more organized than having wires all over the place. Saves space too. Plus the blue light shining from under it is kinda cool. Best part, I'd have to say, is that it charges the controllers by just plugging into 1 USB slot. And if you have a USB wall charger (like the ones most cell phones come with now-a-days) that makes things even easier. Though is seems to be made out of a cheap/very light weight plastic, I haven't had any problems with it. It's survived a few drops, no thanks to the cat. Still works like new. Probably wouldn't recommend throwing this thing across the room though lol

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me., March 24, 2010
I got this about 5 months ago and it has been a good way for me to charge 2 controllers without having to use both of my USB slots on my PS3. One problem this has is that when your controller is plugged in you cant see the lights flashing on the top of the controller. Also when plugging the controller in it doesn't slide right into place. Also the mini-USB input is upside down, but thats just annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 31, 2011
It has a nice sleek look to it, keeps it cord friendly and very manageable. Awesome and am glad I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 7, 2011
Great product for under 10 bucks. However, bought in march, now doesn't charge controllers. It is now june. Not very long, not a lot of life in this product

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect inexpensive charger, June 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Best $10 I've ever spent on a PS3 accessory. Plugged it into the USB port on my LCD TV, charger is on any time the TV is on, no need to keep the PS3 running just to charge a couple of controllers.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, February 25, 2013
works great! fast delivery...has worked like a charm..i recommend it to everyone! Cheap and efficient, what moer can you ask for?! =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chargers, April 26, 2014
I love the glow light and the ease of charging has made things so much easier. Very pleased with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great charger, September 3, 2013
works exactly how it is supposed to and charges both controllers as long as the system is on, love it!!

Rate and Discover Movies