Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 17, 2008
This product does NOT work properly. The pretty little blue lights come on, but it does not charge the controllers, which is the whole point of having it. I checked everywhere and there is no switch. The documentation is vague and obviously written by someone with English as a second language. PASS on this. Even if some of them work, do you really want to roll the dice? The shipping to return it is as much as it costs to begin with...
0Comment73 of 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2007
I wonder how they can manufacture such a bad quality charger!!!
I bought one last month, but could only charge 2 ps3 wireless controllers once successfully, and it did not work the 2nd time, not even when I put only one controller on it.

I asked for an exchange, and unfortunately exact same problem happened on the exchanged new charger, but the shop could not exchange for me again.
It is written compatiable for ps3 but I think somehow there is a problem, and I wasted my money on this charge I could use only once.

Please make sure the quality is ok before putting them up in the market for sale!!!

I feel ripped of money!
33 comments94 of 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2012
$5 for a dual controller charger? You really can't beat that. I have 2 controllers and a fightstick for my PS3 and this makes my set up far more organized than having wires all over the place. Saves space too. Plus the blue light shining from under it is kinda cool. Best part, I'd have to say, is that it charges the controllers by just plugging into 1 USB slot. And if you have a USB wall charger (like the ones most cell phones come with now-a-days) that makes things even easier. Though is seems to be made out of a cheap/very light weight plastic, I haven't had any problems with it. It's survived a few drops, no thanks to the cat. Still works like new. Probably wouldn't recommend throwing this thing across the room though lol
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2011
Great product for under 10 bucks. However, bought in march, now doesn't charge controllers. It is now june. Not very long, not a lot of life in this product
on March 24, 2010
I got this about 5 months ago and it has been a good way for me to charge 2 controllers without having to use both of my USB slots on my PS3. One problem this has is that when your controller is plugged in you cant see the lights flashing on the top of the controller. Also when plugging the controller in it doesn't slide right into place. Also the mini-USB input is upside down, but thats just annoying.
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2011
It has a nice sleek look to it, keeps it cord friendly and very manageable. Awesome and am glad I bought it.
11 comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2013
works great! fast delivery...has worked like a charm..i recommend it to everyone! Cheap and efficient, what moer can you ask for?! =)
on October 27, 2012
Not much to say, just a basic dual PS3 controller charging station. Works great for charging my 2 PS3 controllers at the same time, blue LED is a nice touch as well. It would have been nice if it came with the USB cord you need to connect to your PS3, but I already had one. If you have the USB charging cord that came with your PS3, then you're all set, just plug it into the charging station and you're all ready charge.
review image
on June 5, 2012
Best $10 I've ever spent on a PS3 accessory. Plugged it into the USB port on my LCD TV, charger is on any time the TV is on, no need to keep the PS3 running just to charge a couple of controllers.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2013
I was worried that it wouldnt work properly because its not like energizer and all the other big names. I am pleased to say it works just as described no problems at all, charges my controllers like a champ.