Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 24, 2012
holds games great. Wished it was a different color. The grey gets lost pretty easily in the car or around the house. I would rather have something that stands out and says "hey, i'm holding over $300 of your games in me".
55 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2012
This is a good quality product. I am very happy with it. Its solid plastic and holds the games well. On top of that the case arrived a day earlier than even the earliest shipping date they provided. Which is fantastic.

However, This product's title implies that it holds 28 games. It does not. It holds 22 games and 2 SD cards. Now I don't mind personally, because I could tell from the picture what it was. And for such a fantastic price I was willing to take the chance. BUT; if you have more than 22 games and need a single case for all of them, this is not for you. Like I said, it only holds 22 and 2 SD cards.
VINE VOICEon January 2, 2014
For some reason it's very hard to find cases that hold 3DS cartridges so I decided to try these out. I ordered 3 of them and they all had the same issues. The pages were all warped and curved so that the cartridges in the center weren't flush with the page, the games were held far too snugly and were extremely difficult to remove, the latch on the case is very poor and popped open constantly by itself, and there are 2 slots per case for memory cards, which I have absolutely no use for and I can't imagine most people do either. It's just wasted space. This may be nitpicking, but I was willing to overlook the two empty memory card slots that I couldn't put my games in, but I was extremely irritated to find the orientation of the games was different on the inside and outside pages. The 3DS games cannot go in the same direction on all pages, meaning some are upright and some are upside down. I wanted this case for easy browsing of my games, and when half of my games are upside down, it kind of defeats the purpose. I guess my search for the perfect 3DS case continues as these definitely were not the quality cases I was expecting to receive.
on January 3, 2013
This Game case is Wonderful, I like it. I've decorated the cover with seal stickers. There are also 2 slots for SD cards, and 2 for Styluses, Which is great! It is not so big and not so small so it's really easy to fit in my 3DS xl Travel bag. I am really happy for what I've received. You can also decorate it with seal stickers to make it look pretty. I want to thank eForCity for creating a very useful item. This is awesome!!!! :)
on May 2, 2014
Horrible Quality. Feels really cheap when you get it and is very flimsy. The plastic is very thin and the dividers are not in securely. Don't waste money on this cheaper version of the Hori case. Buy the Hori for the additional few dollars & get a substantial better quality.
on August 9, 2013
I find the way the case is set up to be a bit irritating. Maybe I just have OCD, but I really expected the case to have all the games capable of facing the same direction. Also, it's not really capable of holding 24 games, as one of the slots can only hold an SD or Micro SD card. It'll do til I find something better, and really for what I paid, that's what I expected. I definitely don't suggest that this be a final solution for game storage.
on January 13, 2014
Yes, it does hold both the DS and 3DS games and is quite snug. It holds 24 games, which is awesome. My son only has about 10, but I'm glad there's room to store more. This is the best alternative to carrying around cases for each game. One case, 24 games, and since it's clear, it's easy to quickly check if his game are in there. So, at a glance, you can make sure when you're leaving the house or a restaurant, that everything was put back in place and you don't leave any behind.
on November 9, 2014
I share many of the same sentiments as my fellow Amazon reviewers when I say that this product does its job as advertised. It's nothing fancy, but it will do what you need. It keeps all of my cartridges protected in one spot. Each cartridge snaps in securely. It opens up like a book and has two "pages" on which you can store your games. Now, it isn't super solid construction. It will hold up just fine under normal wear and tear. But don't try to step on it or anything. It's similar plastic to any of the Rubbermaid or Sterilite clear storage containers. Some reviewers have expressed their concerns about the color. It is quite dark and semi-transparent, as you can see from the photos. It is pretty easy to set down in a dark place and have trouble finding it again. In my experience, it tends to blend in a lot. I wouldn't mind something a bit brighter. Or perhaps a color to match my DS.
on November 5, 2013
Neat contraption, lasted a few months before one of the plastic pins broke holding inside trays together. Can't expect much more for the price of it.
on March 21, 2013
Item was not dropped or mishandled but broke within 3 or 4 days after arrival- poor quality, not worth buying