5.0 out of 5 stars LAPTOP SLEEVE
I LIKE IT WORKS OUT REAL WELL WHEN I TRAVEL I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE OF THESE U VAN ALSO CHANGE THE COLOR BY FLIPPING IT ON THE OTHER SIDE BLACK ONE SIDE RED THE OTHER SIDE NOT BAD I MUST SAY
Published 13 months ago by andrea henry

2.0 out of 5 stars Tackily made
Published on February 7, 2012 by Avani Batra

2.0 out of 5 stars Tackily made, February 7, 2012
This review is from: eForCity Soft Laptop Sleeve for Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch, Black (435228) (Personal Computers)
For anyone thinking of buying this sleeve - be warned the material is very thin (unlike other neoprene sleeves I have owned), the stitching is quite tacky and the red seam has a joint right in front. On reversing it to use the red side I noticed the black sticking was also shabby. Spend a few more dollars and get a better product would be my advise. Also you can never really use the sleeve with as shown in the diagram - with the red hood and black body, as then your computer does not have protection from the top.

2.0 out of 5 stars It smells, February 11, 2013
I know is very cheap, but it's super thin I don't feel that is really protecting my computer and also it smells weird!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is awful, December 19, 2012
DO NOT GET IT. SPEND 5 MORE DOLLARS ON A CASE LOGIC CASE! Its so thin, so if you drop it your mac is done. also, its a struggle to get the mac into the actual sleeve. Like, you have to fold it in a weird way and its just not worth your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars LAPTOP SLEEVE, May 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 23, 2012
I love it. Cheap, looks nice, and works great! Plus, it was shipped on time. I also like the texture of the bag. It's really really soft. I used it to pur my papers and books, and my Mac comp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeper, June 15, 2012
As other people have mentioned the sleeve did smell something bad coming out of the packaging, but I washed it a couple of times and the smell was mostly gone. As far as performance is concerned, I have a 13in Macbook Pro and I love how it fits. I carry it around in my bag with notebooks etc and don't have to worry about it being scratched. Perfect for that purpose

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely around my chromebook, February 26, 2013
This sleeve scared the heck out of me when I first opened it! Static electricity sparks jumped on the inside and it shocked my hand, but I still decided to use it for my chromebook, hopefully the thing doesn't get fried when I eventually travel with it inside. I will update this review if that DOES happen! Other than that issue, the sleeve looks great and for the price feels like it will last a decent while.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but smells strong at first!, June 2, 2014
I like this laptop sleeve and it fits my MacBook Air well. When it first arrived it smelled terribly, like chemicals. I even put it out on my back deck to air out because it was stinking up my home office. It was inexpensive, so I can't complain too much. If purchasing, I would suggest airing it out for a few days before using it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, April 21, 2014
When I got the sleeve, the red rim on it looked like it was sewn on by a 2 year old. The case itself fits well, but the rim is now starting to tear and I have only had it for maybe a month. It still works for me, but I am very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., April 4, 2014
I was looking for cheap and that's what i got. Doesn't do much protecting. The red line ripped from the black and seems cheaply made. Not the worst sleeve but not the best.

Rate and Discover Movies