5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case!! Highly recommended!
Published on April 2, 2012 by rOcO465

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
This is a nice leather case but the border around the outside of the device is too thick; it covers too much of the bezel and hinders the swiping and gestures (key features of the Playbook).
Published on August 20, 2011 by Anthony C. Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case!! Highly recommended!, April 2, 2012
This review is from: eForCity PU Leather Flip Pouch Skin Case Cover with Stand for Blackberry Playbook, Black (PBLAPLBKLC01) (Personal Computers)
First of all, I'd like to say that before I ever buy anything, I do my research. It took me months researching all the different tablets before deciding on the Playbook.I looked at the stores and I found that all the accessories were overpriced and the quality was not great. When I saw this stand, I didn't expect much since the price was so low. I just received it today and the case is very well made. The stitching is great and the PB fits perfectly! Some people are complaining about the edges of the PB being covered up too much, but it does not cover that much of it. It covers enough to hold in place, but there's more than enough room for you to swipe from any direction (top, bottom, sides). Also, for the people that say that the camera hole in the case is upside down, INSERT THE PB THE RIGHT WAY! I keep seeing complaints about the camera hole being in the wrong place, but if you look at the case, all the holes are in the right place. You just have to make sure you insert it properly. Overall, this is a GREAT product and it fits my PB perfectly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, August 20, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Price, January 4, 2012
A lot better than expected. There are magnets placed in the cover to help it stay closed. All the seams are sewed well, looks like it will hold up for a while. I only wish there were pockets on the inside. It's been a good cover for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 1, 2011
This case really works well. The only alteration I had to make was to cut the area where the camera was and also where you slide your finger to get back to the homescreen. The way the case originally comes makes it a bit difficult to use. Stand works well too. Other than that, great product for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed Perfect, but..., May 29, 2012
I find it ironic that the first bullet item listed in the Technical Details section is that it keeps your Blackberry Playbook scratch free. The first thing it does is it scratches the back of your Playbook. When you put your Playbook in this case, the swivel part of the case scratches a nice circle around the back of your Blackberry logo. In my opinion, this is an EPIC design flaw. I love everything else about the case, but in order for me to use this case I have to buy a protective film to protect the back from getting scratched.

I will be looking for a new case, but if you put a protective film on the back of your Playbook, then this is the case for you. It fits nicely, with access to all ports and buttons and has a nice design for everyday use. The only other beef I have is access to the power button. Because the power button is so small on the Playbook and this case covers the sides of your Playbook, even though you can see the power button while in this case, it's hard to press it while in this case.

Overall, it's a good case for the price, but not perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 13, 2011
Great Product. Timely delivery. The only thing that I didnt like about about what that part of the covering blocked the front facing camera. But I just snipped that part off. Other than that, I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Playbook case, April 9, 2012
Marc Kamphefner (KANSAS CITY, MO, US) - See all my reviews
I like this case, especially for the price. I have 2 small nit picks with it. 1. The charge port is covered by a flap on the case, so I makes it awkward to charge. 2. with the device covered, it is difficult to use the swipe gestures on the device without pushing it up into the case.

That being said, it was a great value and quality has exceeded my expectations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest, March 6, 2012
It's okay I guess the only thing I don't like is my playbook don't stay in place the part to show the camera blocks some of the lens so I'm always getting a shady picture or video

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I expected, but decent., January 20, 2012
I just had purchased a BlackBerry Playbook right before New Years because they were on sale. Looking for a case in the store was not an easy task, when I found this I ordered it right away. The case is set up backwards, the back camera hole is upside-down, and it covers most of the sides that is touch sensitive. I wasn't too happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat this case for the price...must have PlayBook accessory!, September 1, 2012
Incredible case for the price. Does everything you want it to. Fits snugly in place and protects PlayBook from any drops, spills, etc. Looks quality when open or closed. Leaves the camera eye and all buttons, plugs, and bezel's exposed for easy access. Stands up just fine and really makes it functional when sitting on a desk, watching a movie, or just storing, Still easy and comfortable enough to operate when holding as well.

My only gripe is that when you charge it, the flap must be open to expose the charger outlet. Not a big deal really but would be ideal if I could charge when closed.

Bottom Line: For this price, dont waste your money on more expensive options. This one works perfectly and looks great too.