Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 26, 2011
I couldn't pass up a leather Kindle 3 case at such a low price. It fits the Kindle nice and snug and holds it in place (unlike the covers with the corner tabs) securely. Other reviewers have complained about the leather smell but I found it to have a very mild sent. It actually smells good. The leather is thin and soft so don't expect a slab of cowhide like you'd find on a saddle. The inside cover has a soft felt feel. The magnetic tab holds the cover closed just fine but you may find it gets in the way when ready. Something I think you'll get over quickly.

For the price you can't beat it. Good protection for your Kindle 3 and has a classy look.
44 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2011
This Kindle case is incredible for how cheap it is. I mainly bought a case to protect my Kindle's screen when I wasn't using it and I am pleasantly surprised by how well this case works. It came with a couple loose threads, but I just snipped them off and it looks great. I find I actually prefer to read with it in the case because the added thickness from the case feels more comfortable than the Kindle alone, in my opinion. The only problem I have with it, is that the edge of the cut out for the key pad is really close to the right arrow of the D-Pad and it gets in your way a little bit. It is not nearly enough for me to consider a more expensive case, but it is mildly annoying at times.
on August 28, 2011
Nice soft leather case. I turn the magnet cover behind the kindle then fold the cover back behind the kindle which attaches the cover to the magnet. Superior product and a great price too. Easy to access controls. Love it!!!
on December 8, 2011
Did it fit? Yes.
Was it in good order when it arrived? Yes. It even looked great.

I read the reviews before I bought it and still purchased it. Here are my disappointments:

-It shifts around in the case top to bottom (not side to side) and to turn it on I have to press the top edge down really hard to access the on button.

-There is no locking mechanism to keep it in. It regularly falls out and with great ease when tilted upside down. Usually not a problem if the top was easy to identify when grabbing it in a hurry.

-The latch does not have any functional purpose. It does not stay closed ever. The leather is stronger than the magnets.

Things I would have liked this to have had, that I have seen on other covers?
-When you open it, the front cover swings back around and with the aid of a strong latch, acts as a arm to prop the kindle up. Great for text to speech on a desk at work.
-A strong latch to keep it closed.
-Something to keep it inside the case at all times.

For a plastic leather-look-a-like it is OK. I'll be keeping this one until I break down and make one from scratch. I just couldn't beat the price.
44 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
I got the shipment in a timely manner and when I opened the box I was very much impressed. Its an inexpensive product so I was expecting something cheap. It also included an attachable reading light that I didnt know I was going to get.

The cover is also very neat. Holds firm. Doesnt smell at all and feels soft.

Deff recommend it.
I paid under $5 for this Kindle cover - simply amazing for the quality received. The leather cover fits the Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display extremely well. It is padded , seams are sewn well, the magnetic outer clasp actually works. The front cover folds back under the Kindle when reading so it can be held in one hand. It has a front inside flap that you could put a couple of papers or business cards in. If you put too much in there, the Kindle wouldn't close correctly and the flap might tear out.

The only problem I have with the cover is accessing the right hand side of the five-way controller. It sits right near a seam on the book cover, which makes it a little more difficult to push. It would not prevent me from buying this cover again.

Great deal!
on January 16, 2012
Love this case. I read all the reviews and it doesn't have an overpower smell like some have said it did -- the buttons are accessible and was inexpensive. LOVE IT! For the price I was expecting alot less but got ALOT MORE!
on May 12, 2012
I got this in part for the price, but also for its simple look. It's a nice case, that I'm able to use in a practical way. The charger is able to connect without removing the case. I can fold back the front cover and hold it with one hand, or it stands up on a counter when I don't want to hold my kindle.

The feel of the case is also nice to the touch. It's a smooth and soft surface.

I think it looks pretty good, and simple, which is what I was looking for. Great price.
on January 5, 2012
This is an amazing deal. The case is beautiful soft real leather. Yes I said LEATHER! The kindle fits perfectly! It is snug and secure! The slots for the buttons are just right. The magnet for closing works great too. The cover also folds back for easy reading. The price was amazing. I feel like this will protect my kindle well and looks great. I highly recommend this case!
on May 22, 2012
I am delighted with the black leather Kindle Keyboard Cover. It fits beautifully and does not need to be removed for turning on or for charging. The magnetism in the clasp is neither too strong nor too weak. In addition, it looks quite classy and does a fine job of protecting the Kindle. For the money, you simply cannot go wrong; consider it a gift!