Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on March 18, 2012
The choices for the Acer A100 are limited, I was skeptical but decided to give this a try. I was primarily looking for a case and screen protector hoping for protection when the Acer got dropped on a hard surface. While I don't believe this is "real" leather, I was surprised the quality doesn't feel cheap. The fit for both the screen protector and the case is exact with all the correct cutouts. The case has magnetic corners that help keep the cover closed and a hidden velcro wrap around flap under the Acer that keeps it tight and secure. The extra pieces are a nice bonus.
on May 11, 2012
i ordered this product just for the case without any great expectations for under $20.00. The case is excellent quality fits very well. The hdmi cable, screen protector, and head phones were also better than i expected.. The cas opens and holds the tablet at a nice angle for vewing and all the ports are available. I almost didnt buy it beacaus i review said it didnt fit correctly but they are totally wrong. i'mordering a second one for my daughter. As far as the seller they reresent the product well perhaps even understarted and it arrived on the early side of the predicted ship date. Great seller fanastic product.
on April 25, 2012
PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT....everything fit like a glove on my Acer A100....I can even wrap the headphones around the inside of the case to keep them in place....the only thing I would add is a stylus holder on the case to hold the stylus...but other than that everything was PERFECT [:-)
on June 27, 2013
I bought this for my wife's Acer ICONIA TAB A110 and the case fits perfectly. My wife won't be using the headset, nor the cable, as she will be only using it when she has to pick up our granddaughter from school and this will help to pass the time away as she plays her games on it. But, who knows, maybe someday she will want to use the cable to hook up to her laptop. Sadly, the screen protector isn't very easy to put on and no matter what, I couldn't get all of the air-bubbles out. It is over-sized, which makes it easy to remove and being inside the pouch, it doesn't matter. Unless you can put it on with no bubbles, I would recommend not to cut it to the screen size. Overall a good buy. +JMJ+
on January 15, 2016
5 in 1 Black Leather Case with Screen Protector / Stylus / Headset / Micro HDMI Cale for Acer ICONIA TAB A100

Works great. I bought these products on 2013. I still currently use it.

I bought these at regular price. I wrote my honest review at my own will and free time.
on September 9, 2013
the case is good and the hdmi wire works great, just consider that you are buying this two items. the screen protector quality is poor, and the pen will not even work, but for the price this is ok.

I have an acer Iconia 100, I use to have a samsung galaxy cover on it, but this case will fit perfectly and the back camera is open to take pictures.

go ahead and buy this, it will work without the luxury of another brand
on May 31, 2013
It worked very well with my acer A100 (even though the tablet was disappointing) The stylus is cheap but I didn't care and the screen cover and the headphones as well as the case work with my new tablet! (OK the camera hole is in the wrong spot but it does fit) worth getting for your 7 inch tablet.
on January 11, 2013
This protector does NOT perfectly fit the Acer Iconia A110. The screen protector is too small to cover the face properly so it's almost useless. The cover fits VERY tightly but will serve its purpose. The stylus that comes with it is very cheaply made and has some sharp edges so when the cheap rubber tip eventually wears out (and I have a feeling it'll wear out VERY soon) you'll end up gouging your screen with it. I haven't tried the headphones yet but they seem really cheap, too. The connection cable is very nicely made and works very well. Overall I'd say it'll work fine for what I needed and the rest of the cheap stuff I can just throw away. Just stuff to keep in mind if you are wanting something higher quality. I only needed a protective case to carry my tablet without scratching it all up and that's what I got. It's worth the price if you just want the kit for that reason. if you expect to get high quality components with it, you may just be better off looking elsewhere.
on April 9, 2012
This product was great for it's price. I mainly bought the package for the screen protector and the case. The screen protector was easy to apply and it claims to be washable and reusable. The case fits very well with all the proper cutouts. The headphone and stylus worked okay. I would definitely recommend this product because it's a steal considering most cases are around 10-20 and screen protectors are about 5-10.
on September 26, 2013
This is definitely a case of getting more than what I paid for. I say that because I bought this package primarily for the case. For that alone I considered it a good price, and it was. But the headset has excellent sound quality and the screen protector is a perfect fit. I don't really "need" the stylus, but it is handy if I want to use the tablet while I'm eating.

See 1 answered question