5.0 out of 5 stars I got exactly what I expected... And more!
I am what I consider a Semi-Pro photographer. I do it because I love it, once in a while I get a paying gig.

I bought this to get rid of the neck strap on my Nikon D90 for my shoots while I am away from the studio. Now I use it on my D90, even in the studio, like all the time!

Since I have put it on my camera, I haven't taken it off!

I...
Published on February 16, 2012 by MrPossum

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit D5100 nicely.
Published on December 10, 2011 by D5100Cams

5.0 out of 5 stars I got exactly what I expected... And more!, February 16, 2012
MrPossum "Mr P" (Chappell Hill, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eForCity Leather Hand Grip Strap Compatible with Nikon D5000 D5100 D7000 D90 (Electronics)

Since I have put it on my camera, I haven't taken it off!

I have one of those monster external battery packs on my D90, another thing I never take off... I was concerned that it may not fit that, it worked just fine...

This little gem also helps me steady my tired old paws and makes my grip a bit more stable that it used to be. It gives me just a little bit of insurance so I don't drop it.

My only complaint is it is sort of a pain to use with a quick release plate for a tripod.

I would buy another one and I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

BP

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit D5100 nicely., December 10, 2011
I bought this product and tried to assemble it to my Nikon d5100, It doesn't fit well, it blocks the bottom of the screen, making it hard to flip the screen out. Even after successfully assembling it to my camera, It's hard to take a picture with it, you can't move your hands that much, can't even reach the buttons using my thumb. The cushion does not really sit well on your hands.

don't buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your time, August 22, 2012
If you have a D5100 dont waste your time or money, this hand strap prevents the display from opening while the strap is on. Unfortunately, seller sees nothing wrong with this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera grip strap, May 22, 2012
I love how this strap fits around my hand so I don't have a long neck strap hanging down... since I won't wear it around my neck. This is perfect for helping keep my camera safe while using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, January 15, 2012
David Gillespie (witness protection) - See all my reviews
I like a hand strap over a neck strap, and this one is well built. I am not a fan of the thick plastic plate that attaches to the bottom mount of the camera. I typically have a quick release on my camera bodies and this add a but of congestion in the area. If I want to keep a quick release, (and that's the point really)on my camera all the time, then this guy may not be the answer. I don't want to have both plates attached when on top of my tripod. It won't be stable. Might have to re-think how to use this guy, or look for a different attachment point. The strap is well built, but I am not sure it is well designed for my needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE, August 17, 2013
The quality is fair, but you do get what you pay for. Although not bad in concept, the fit is not for all DSLR cameras. The strap is NOT compatible with the Nikon D5200. The consequence is having to pay for the return shipping! "Made in China" should've stayed in China!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 3, 2012
Good pricing came when it was promised. Adjustable real leather, comfortable especially for long shoots.I moved my shoulder strap to one side so I can sling it when walking and use the had grip for stabilizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a good idea, November 27, 2012
I never use a neck strap on any of my cameras. This grip strap worked perfectly with my Nikon D600 and fits my hand perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, June 3, 2012
studioprod. "Roberts" (Haverhill, MA United States) - See all my reviews
At these bargain prices I did not expect this to be so nicely made. It screwed to the base of the camera and allowed me to screw a tripod quich-release onto it (you could just as easily attach a tripod to the base).

What was useful is the opening in the pad through which the strap passes, offers a snug harbor for storing an infra-red shutter release. I always misplace these and, with it attached to the camera hand grip, it's right there when I need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect strap, January 11, 2012
very good Strap, hasn't let me down at all. works wonderfully and its fully adjustable. great buy. I would recommend this product for all camera users that love to move and have camera on hand

Rate and Discover Movies