4.0 out of 5 stars great buy!!!
Published on January 21, 2012 by Janell

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made
Published 22 months ago by Kristen

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy!!!, January 21, 2012
This review is from: eForCity Magnetic Flap Carrying Leather Case w/ Stand Compatible with Barnes & Noble Nook Color, Black (Electronics)
I recieved a Nook Color for my birthday and needed a reliable case. I saw the price and added it to my cart because it was so cheap! I figured what the heck? I recieved it and was quite surprised with the quality. Of course it isnt real leather, but it doesnt feel like plastic at all! The sleeve fits and secures my Nook perfectly, so no worries there. However it does have a flaw. There is no cut out for the speakers in the back. I have to either pull it out or use headphones to watch movies and such. So if you use a lot of audio and dont like using headphones, this would be no good for you. Also, when I opened the product, the smell was horrid and really strong; like plastic and dye, but I aired it out for a few days and it went away. Overall, for the price, this is absolutely a great buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, January 14, 2013
I should preface this review by stating that I purchased this product for my kids in order to help protect and differentiate their Nooks (I bought green for the 5 year old and pink for the 8 year old). The Nook and the cover were Christmas gifts and they do not use them on school nights when they have homework and need to be in bed early; therefore they have only been using them for less than 20 days now. While they do look stylish at first, they seem to be very cheaply made. The magnetic closure is very weak, at best. It does not keep the case closed as intended. The pink cover has already almost torn away from the rest of the case the green case is already showing signs of tearing as well; I understand that wear is bound to happen, but falling apart after 20 days is a bit extreme. Another reviewer mentioned an odd smell and I agree that it was not pleasant at first, but since then it hasn’t been much of an issue; however, I’d trade a smell for a decent and protective case that didn’t break after only 20 days. I am not very happy with this purchase and would not purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but pretty darn close, June 24, 2012
For just under $10 with shipping, you really cannot complain much about this case. It fits the Nook Color like a glove, and the top latch seems to hold nicely without magnets. I do expect the latch to wear out, but if you treat this case well it will go far. The stand is sturdy enough to support the Nook Color, but it's definitely a cheap stand. But honestly, if you are looking for a case with a sturdy stand you should be in a different price range. It's a nice bonus feature that makes this case even more attractive. The color is nice, and I expect this case to hold up well.

The ONE problem I had was when I accidentally grabbed the case up high near the latch. It came unlatched and all I caught was the flap, so the part with the Nook swung down towards the floor and almost spit the Nook out. Certainly my fault on how I grabbed it, but also the one time that this design is flawed. The Nook was fine (didn't come all the way out), but it was a lesson learned.

TLDR: Fits great, stand is okay, worth the $10 and perfect if you have reasonable expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and sturdy, June 26, 2012
WhatACleverGirl (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm glad I chose this case over the others I saw. Having the ability to prop up the nook color makes a difference when I'm trying to read. The nook color fits snugly and securely. NO problems whatsoever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Nook cover/stand, May 7, 2012
This product is excellent for reading, surfing the web, or playing games on your Nook Color. The Nook slides right into the top of the case and stands up vertically so you can set it on a table or in your lap, and you don't have to hold it up. The stand is adjustable so you can choose what angle you want the screen. The case also folds over the screen so it doesn't get scratched if you are carrying it in a purse or something. There are openings for the power charger, headphones, the power button, and the volume buttons on the right side. This is an excellent product and I would highly recommend it to anyone with a Nook Color! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good case for the price, February 9, 2012
I have been looking for covers for my NOOK COLOR for quite a while. I decided to buy this cheap one until I found one that I really like. I was very suprised with the quality. It is a great item for the price. It is not flimsey. It stands well. The shipping was quick. I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Case w/stand for Nook Color., June 30, 2012
This is the best purchase I could have made for my nook four weeks ago. It is sturdy, although would have preferred it would have had a stronger back support. People stop when they see me using it asking me where I got it and and at what price. I highly recommend it! Love the color too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, October 4, 2012
Love the color and love the idea of having different positions as an option.
However it's not sturdy or strong. Parts of it are falling off. Stand is weak and falls down sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product for the Price, June 18, 2012
This is a fantastic product for the price: real leather, nice features, even the shipping was quite fast. Highly recommended, especially when compared to the prices of the other nook covers available on the market!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute case, June 12, 2012
Cute case for the money, however I wish it was a bit sturdier. Great color and look. It would have been nice if one could position it both in the horizontal as well as vertical. Not at all disappointed with this purchase.