5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement
Over years of heavy use, some parts of my old D90 were showing the wear. This Monitor Screen Protector helps your D90 look like new again, fit perfectly, looks good.
Published 10 months ago by Franko Manno

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as original
the plastic is flat but looks warped when you look through it. When against the screen I guess you can't tell too much and it's really there for protection but I wished it was a s clear as the original.
Published 20 months ago by not silver oxide

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as original, May 11, 2013
This review is from: eForCity LCD Monitor Screen Protector Cover Compatible with Nikon D90 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, March 29, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Less expensive alternative to Nikon's original, March 14, 2014
I bought this as a replacement for a used Nikon D90 that I got with small scratches in the plastic screen protector it came with. The price is less than half of Nikon's discount price for their brand. I don't know how durable or scratch resistant it is, but it's certainly cheaper than Nikon's. I would recommend this to others as a possible replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, March 13, 2014
Fit well on my D90. In fact, I think it fits more snugly than the original one. Great price as well. Happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Well, January 7, 2014
The cover came on time and fits my Nikon just right. I rely on these covers to protect my camera screen and this one is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protector, December 31, 2013
It is what it is. It protects my D90 fine. Just remember though that since this screen protector is not waterproof or dustproof, there will be a dust generated behind the screen protector. My advice is whenever you do your camera cleaning, just remove the screen protector and clean both the protector and screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works..., November 29, 2013
It has replaced the one I lost and fit like the original. It went on with no issues. Well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, October 4, 2013
my D90 is my backup camera and because of that, it gets beat up a lot and the screen cover always breaks. Happy these are so cheap to replace! Fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to find a Nikon comparable item, June 5, 2013
The quality is there like a Nikon piece and the price was super reasonable. I almost bought some back ups but maybe next time. Unfortunately, as a rule with a lot of handling these pieces can pop off. If you are on grass you may not hear it hit the ground. I still don't know where I lost my original Nikon LCD protector or even when. One day I noticed it was gone and I was not about to let the screen get scratched.

Was thrilled to find this seller carried a Nikon D90 compatible screen cover at a great price. Don't hesitate if you need this for your camera or could buy some back ups to carry in your camera bag. The price here makes it worth it to have an extra or more on hand. Your screen needs it!

5.0 out of 5 stars just scratching the surface, April 3, 2013
Ron Mitchell (VANCOUVER, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best purchases I had made, I was worried about scratching the surface on my camera especially being brand new this item arrived fast that why I shop amazon more than eBay it fits perfect and looks very professional on my professional camera;-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›