Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on May 6, 2012
It's a bit mess out there when comes to pick a screen protector for Nex-7. Some claim it can work but not, some can work but won't draw the attention at the title. This one falls to the latter. Let's first make one thing clear: size wise, all current existing Nex cameras, 3, 5, 5n, c3, 7, are all exactly the same. What makes 7 (and coming F3) a little bit special is that the top of the LCD is not the top of the body. So all the hard covers, which use both upper and lower border of the LCD to make the snapping, won't work on 7. Others will works perfectly fine if they fit on other Nex models.

This screen protector has an almost-perfect sizing (I might be a little over judgy but it's about 1mm shorter than the entire LCD area). It has a matte surface so glare is totally out of question here. For a little over 1 dollar, you get 2 protectors with free shipping. I can't simply ask for more.
on January 14, 2014
The screen protector fits perfect on my NEX-3NL/B. After applying it to the camera it did not compromise the screen resolution. The instructions and care in packaging are noteworthy. I am thoroughly satisfied with this purchase.
on March 11, 2015
For starters this style of screen protector is amazing i had one on my iphone that's just like it, you can take it off again, wash it, and put it back on...

Anyhow i bought this 2 yrs ago and placed it on a brand new sony nex 5n (I will take part blame for the length of time but still its unacceptable) and today i took it off. It seems the screen on the nex has a tint coat over it, well the screen protector took half of the screens tint off with it. Completely ruined my screen and the cameras overall trade in value, witch is why i took it off in the first place so i can send my camera in for a trade in..
on October 30, 2013
This product protects well, but it makes the viewing of pictures and video dark and hazy. I would suggest going with a different screen protector that is clearer so that you can see your pictures better when taking them.
on October 22, 2012
I just attached one of the plastic protectors to my Sony 5N. The process was straight forward and went without a hitch.

I used the enclosed cloth to wipe the screen. I removed the front and rear film from the protective screen. I lined-up the screen and attached. Soup to nuts in about two minutes. I then pressed a bubble out from under the protective screen. Another minute or two. The whole process in under 5 minutes.

The screen adds some protection from rubs and light scratches. It also seems to minimize glare. It would be fair to say the screen it a bit darker.

The kits comes with an extra screen in its own package.
on January 13, 2012
I bought this for the Sony Alpha Nex C3. It was so easy to apply and a great deal. A few dollars to prevent the screen from scratching is well worth it.
on April 3, 2013
I've had this screen protector on my NEX 5n for months now and it works well. Attaching the protector was easy and managed to get it on the camera on the first try. The protector has a slightly matt finish (which cuts down on reflections) and the touchscreen functions still work fine. The only issue (albeit a very minor one) is that the screen protector is about 2-3mm shorter than the screen in length. In height it is perfect, but in length it does not cover the whole screen as well.
on June 30, 2014
Every owner of NEX should get some kind of screen protector for the LCD display to avoid unnecessary scratches and reduce the glare in bright day light.

The small microfiber cleaning cloth included in the package made it easy to clean the screen before putting the protector on. The screen protector does the job of reducing the glare and is quite easy to put on. The little right blade included in the package smoothed out the few small bubbles easily and quickly.

There is nothing fancy with this protector but it seems to work just fine so far.
on January 5, 2015
Nice product, not sure that there's anything wrong with it, other than the camera's dull screen making it difficult to see anything in outdoor light. I like the quality and build of the protector and so far is holding well.
on January 15, 2014
Search youtube for screen replacement for nex 3, nex 5.

1) Peel off the factory antiglare protector (I didn't realize it was actually just a tape until I saw the video)
2) Clean the bare screen (glass) - I mean really clean. Don't do this around dusty environment
3) Apply this protector. I know you've done this pretty many times for your smart phone

This comes out much better quality than expected. It is 0.5mm shorter in width but I'd call it a perfect fit for the price.