Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 4, 2012
This screen protector is not what is pictured in the picture. It doesn't have the cut out at the bottom for the "n". It stops where the edge of the touch screen ends which is above the little "n". Also, it's not an "anti-glare" protector either. I guess if you're looking for a cheap protector for your nook... this is good for you. But if you want what's advertised in the title, i wouldn't recommend buying it. It works for as a temporary screen protector, I guess. I wish the seller would put a REAL protector up instead of the one that advertises that it fits the entire screen. I'm disappointed, but that's what i get for paying a little over $3.00.
on May 16, 2013
One thing I hate is when they show you a pic of what you THINK your ordering and when you get it it's something else. I had to cut it to fit the screen, and trying to cut the hole for the Nook button was hard! Won't be ordering from here again.
on June 18, 2012
From what is pictured I thought it was a screen protector that was made for the Nook Tablet. It nothing but a generic screen protector that you can pick up anywhere for around $16 for 2 (you only get 1 in this package)(shipping added additional cost to the product) I don't feel it is reusable since I tried to reposition it and now the corner is bent and will not go down.
on September 13, 2012
I was not at all pleased with this item' first we received I phone screen savers then I complained and I was sent regular nook covers NOT nook tablet screen protectors. Then they refunded me $2.00 when I paid over $6.00 for the screen protectors and then I was refunded my money, very frustrated by the whole experience.
on January 15, 2013
I asked for this item as a gift. I received it a week later after it was order. The price at the time was $5 with free shipping. The item on the picture is different from the one sent out. It is a scam, ripoff, it is unethical to sale an item claiming something it is not. The screen protector is the generic version that is shorter than the total screen length. It does not have the hole for the "n" because it is shorter. If I wanted the version that only covered up to the "n" I would have requested that one since those cost $2-3 and they come it sets of 2-5. Instead I only got 1 and no protection for all the screen. Here are the real pictures of the item received: External link removed by request of Amazon.
on September 4, 2012
I found this screen protector wasn't easy to apply,and was too thin. I couldn't get the bubbles all out and it interferred with my ability to read.
on February 13, 2013
From the picture presented and the description, this was going to fit my Nook. Didn't even come close. Way too small and didn't look like the picture at all. Waste of time. I sent it back.
on June 14, 2012
I thought they were great except for the sticky residue from the label that was hard to remove, and the air bubbles that it made. The fit was great and they lasted a long time
on December 5, 2012
The product shipped quickly and it was exactly the right product for the purchase e-reader, you must protect your valuables with this scratch and glare proof item.
on March 21, 2013
Good screen protetor. Sticks to Nook very well. Have put it on the Nook and not removed it after about 6 months use.