Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 21, 2013
I read all the good/decent reviews and figured this would work fine. It didn't. The film guards didn't even fit properly! I have read others saying that they had to trim theirs, but why should that have to be done? I tried reapplying them but if you pull them back up expect lint to immediately cling to it. Overall just a horrible product.

As for the seller (AISON TRADE LTD), it took over three weeks to arrive and was in very bad condition (screens were bent!)

I definitely got what I paid for.
on March 21, 2013
They have a weird texture to it, not clear at all, like a blue film. This doesn't show up while you're playing thankfully. If you've got a steady hand they're real good though but I messed up so much on all but one of them stay on without much air bubbles. There are no clear instructions of how to do it. They also don't fit the screens tightly enough so you'll have some corners not covered by the protector.

Buy em if you need some for real cheap but make sure you got a real steady hand.
on August 25, 2012
I took a chance on buying these protectors since no reviews were available but im happy to report they work very well. I was thinking the shipping costs were a little high but after receiving the envelope with the nicely packaged protectors in 2 days I think it was worth it. The package was in english and it had very easy instructions. It contained top & bottom protectors, a small piece of cardboard for smoothing out air bubbles and such and a tiny microfiber cloth. Applying the bottom screen was very simple but i had set it a little crooked the 1st time so i had to re-apply it, in turn causing a very small bubble to appear. You have to apply slightly more pressure on the touch screen for it to register after applying but it still feels very good. I dont feel the need to protect the top screen so I just cut the other protector to fit the bottom screen and ill use it later when the current one needs to be replaced.
on January 24, 2014
When they were first applied they were great but I noticed some debris and things underneath the protectors. I decided to remove them, since they are 'reusable' and clean them. First off, the tape method doesn't work well for these;I went through almost a half a portion of a tape dispenser. I ended up having to use my fingernail to get under the ridge on the top screen, which was still almost impossible to do. It was even worse when I tried it with the bottom screen. I tried using a needle, but ended up not doing it because of possible damage and nothing would work. Finally after using my nail I was able to get it off but it ended up bending the protector out of wack and now it can't be used. It's decent for the price, but make sure you get it right, without any debris or anything on the screen, the first time.
on November 23, 2013
I was surprised how good they were they aren't cheap but the top screen is trimmed as a square not rounded like the 3ds screen it does cover the whole screen thought along with the black bezel, tricky to get on but then again all of em are. The bottom protector was a perfect match BUT now I don't see how I would remove it it fit too well left not space on the sides to really peel it off and for that I give a star off although it's good because it cover the screen in it's entirety I guess it depends who you are. It annoyed me personally though. Anyways I would definitely recommend this specially because of the price.

On a side note: This is not a flaw of the product but remember to do this in a plus with as least dust as you can I got a spec of dirt in my top screen and a fine piece of lint on my bottom screen not noticeable when the console is on but when off it on there and bothers me again this isn't a product flaw just a heads up to other people screen protectors in general are a pain.
on January 2, 2013
These fit perfect on my son's 3DS XL and I like to know that it is now protected especially since it costs so much. It is such a cheap thing to add to it to make sure that it stays looking new. I would definately recommend it. They go on easy.
on December 17, 2012
I first bought much "fancier" (and more expensive) protector films, but since I messed up the installation I bought those ones to replace them.
Their installation is extremely easy, I found the installation is even easier than with the "fancy" ones.
on January 17, 2014
I was so very careful, but I still got the tiniest spec of dust stuck on the touch screen. I don't dare take it off to try to fix it, as it would result in much much more dust. I tested it to see if it still worked perfectly anyway, it does. It doesn't seem to affect the touch action either. Why was it so much easier to install the one for the top screen? It didn't bubble. No fuss. The bottom one I had to press out 8 or 9 bubbles. The top one? Not a single one! I didn't even have to press it down, it was if it jumped out of my hand. The cleaning cloth is not very effective. If you have a glasses cleaning cloth on hand, use that! I like it, but I've had better on my old DS Lite. If I could have remembered the brand I would have searched it out, but alas, this will have to do. It's pretty good. Not too frustrating to install, but you do have to be very very careful about dust. Even if you're extremely careful, expect one or two particles to escape you. Oh well.
on December 27, 2015
These are great. It just took awhile to get them on perfectly since I don't do it all the time. Don't rush it-wait until you have nothing scheduled. That way you can go slow and get it to fit perfectly with no bubbles. That seems to be the trick.
on May 22, 2015
I love my 3 ds and had to buy covers for it so sticky things wanna get on it and ext.

I really like these because it not only comes with a bottom cover it also comes with a top cover and that helps keep the entire screen top and bottom both clean and away from scratches and sticky stuff.

I would recommend this for anyone that has a 3 DS XL and would greatly Erie them to get this so it will protect not only the bottom but the top.

I think this came with a pack of 3 sets of top and bottom covers and I have only had to use one set so far which is still on my 3ds and I haven't had the need to replace it because it has worked so well.