1,163 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protectors for the Price
I don't review products unless they are spectacular or they are awful, and hopefully by noticing the rating I gave, you can guess how the review is going to be.

I am a very non-bias person also, and I am very laid back, I will always give customer service and the company a chance should a product fail as nobody/nothing is perfect.

First off, when I...
Published on June 21, 2011 by Max

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Do not buy from importer520
Published on September 27, 2011 by Joyce Huynh

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Do not buy from importer520, September 27, 2011
This review is from: eForCity 1 Front & 1 Back Reusable Screen Protector Compatible With AppleŽ iPhoneŽ 4 iPhoneŽ 4S AT&T, Sprint, Version 16GB 32GB 64GB (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The quality of the product really depends on the vendor. I bought it from The OEM Planet before and it was AMAZING (for $0.95). But ever since, they seem to no longer offer this 3-Pack front and back. So I had to try a new vendor, importer520. They are HORRIBLE. Do not buy from them. Their product is by far the worst screen protector I have ever encountered. The film is of cheap material along with poor cutting job. The cuts are horrifically rough on the edges.

Please, do yourself a favor, do NOT make the same mistake I did... you do not want to deal with importer520.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protectors for the Price, June 21, 2011

First off, when I purchased this, it was $.45 + $1.xx shipping, but no more than $1.75, so for that I have to give this product a 10/5 for a price/quality ratio. Even now, with a slightly increase in price of $.30 or so, this is still a steal. For about $2 at the time of this review you get 3 protectors front a back, and cloth for each one.

When I was ordering this product, I thought to myself -- "What in the hell am I going to use one of these protectors on the back for when I have a case (Otterbox, please go read that review also)", well, when I went to install the front, and I took my otterbox off I figured out what I would do. I installed the back first after noticing the circle in my case could leave a mark, and also didn't want anything creating any kind of damage of anything to my back, so I quickly put it on. There were a couple airbubbles/dust particles/something that got under it, but I have a case, and they are NO WHERE close to being visible with my case, so its good enough for me.

Back Protector -- **** and 1/2 * out of *****

Now onto the front, I am usual not the best at putting screen protectors on, but I started at the top, lined up the notch for the camera/ear piece, and it went on perfect. There were some airbubbles as usual when putting a protector on, but I was easily able to push them out with my fingers, and boom, perfect, no air bubbles, blemishes, anything.

Front Protector ***** out of *****.

People who are complaining, you got 3 protectors, if you screw up 3 attempts at putting something on, thats 3 strikes your out. This is on you, not the product. Now if there was something wrong with it, I would try to get a replacement, and if your replacement was defective also, then give it a bad review, but like I said, sometimes things happen, and not everything is perfect.

These are honestly the best screen protectors for the money, and I would recommend these to everyone before I would recommend one of the invisi-shields or whatever it is that best buy charges $20 for ONE (1), thats ONE screen protector, you get 3 of them here for 90% off their price.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING..DO NOT BUY IT FROM 'SHIP FROM HONGKONG', March 5, 2012
Guys, please do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy it form 'Ship from Hongkong'. The item will never come, and you weren't able to send emails to the seller for some false email settings from the other end. Overall, you just lost the money. It's little, but it should't happen. Stay away from that seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow?, September 27, 2011
I bought these thinking they would be ok. I had read a bunch of reviews and they all seemed fine... When I got them, everything was nicely packaged. They including everything that was described. But when I put it on, it had a very mirror finish which was ok for the back. But when I placed in the front, I could not even see my screen. When you turned the screen on, all you see is this crazy rainbow effect going on. I had to take it off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Promise unkept - OEM Planet, February 15, 2012
I ordered this product from OEM planet and lasted 2 weeks. I posted my review saying it was not good. I got a call from OEM Planet asking me to take the review down and I would be sent better quality product. I deleted my review but my product has not arrived yet. Disappointing behavior. Talking about the quality of the product, it is poor quality, I used all the three protectors in less than 2 weeks. I have been a iPhone user for the last 31/2 years and I know how to apply a screen protector.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mad Cheap... and not in a good way, December 7, 2011
C. C. King (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I'm all for inexpensive things... but I still appreciate quality. Don't trust the picture--these are super thin. They create air bubbles like crazy. Even if you think you've removed every trace of dust from your phone surface, as soon as you put the screen on, the screen will find any spec of dust within a 15 foot radius and create a huge air bubble around it--preferably right in the middle of your screen--that will annoy you daily as you use your phone. You can try to push the air bubbles out to the edge, but these screen protectors don't work that way and your efforts will be futile.

These screen protectors are also magnets for fingerprints and the natural oils that our skin produces. They love it. They love to give you a nice, smeary look on your otherwise impeccable iPhone screen.

These is a reason why you get three in this pack for such a low price: THE COMPANY IS GIVING THEM AWAY.

You know what I do like though? I like that there is a protector for the back of the phone as well. Even when I replace the front one--which I absolutely will because these air bubbles and fingerprints are the bane of my existence--I will probably keep the back one. It has the same issues with the air bubbles and fingerprints, but at least I don't look at the back side nearly as much as I do the front.

5.0 out of 5 stars seller comparison, March 24, 2012
I purchased protectors from OEM Planet, SF Planet, Circuit Superstore, and the Halo protector from TDC Direct.

I ordered on Sunday (March 18, 2012). SF's product arrived Thursday in Boston in a package marked "do not bend." Everything else arrived Friday.

SF's protector was packaged as Fosmon brand while OEM and Circuit's were unpackaged generic. The TDC screen was packaged Halo brand.

Every protector functioned perfectly.

I imagine complaints of rainbowing might be because someone put the protector on backwards or maybe there was grease on the screen. . . all my protectors had nicely finished edges.

Slight preference SF due to packaging and delivery. OEM and Circuit work too if you need to save a buck and change. The Halo protector was a $3-4 more expensive, and the only real advantage was nicer packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., July 31, 2011
I received these covers in the mail yesterday and so far they are working pretty well. I only used the front screen because with the case that I bought, the back screen wouldn't work well with the case that I just purchased. It's not the fault of the screen protector, the case is just tighter. So far I don't see any scratches on the protector, which is what I had a big problem with concerning my older protectors. The air bubbles basically take loads of patience to deal with but that happens with every protector (I suppose). Good product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Different from photo, December 6, 2011
I ordered from the OEM Shop. What I got was not whats pictured. There is another cutout over the elongated speaker cutout. Not sure why. Maybe this was for the 3GS, most definitely not for the iphone 4/4S.The edges wont lay flat and stick to the face of the phone. Because the edges wont 'seal', air is able to get in causing bubbles everywhere on the face of the phone. I even tried cutting one of them just a tiny bit all the way around, just in case the seal failure was because the film was too big. That didn't work. The previous film I had on the phone was perfect, you couldnt even tell there was a protective film on it. That is until I scratched it and had to replace it. This is just really bad quality and not compatible with the iphone 4/4s.

3.0 out of 5 stars Says for iPhone 4, but there's an extra cutout..., November 23, 2011
I think this is probably a good screen protector, however, I'm baffled as to why they have a small cutout above the earpiece/front camera one. It's cheap and comes in a 3 pack, which is a good thing. I always seem to ruin at least one before I get one installed...

Rate and Discover Movies