5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you know how to apply it
These are good quality screen protectors. Made of film like material. Smudging and glare is only barely worse than the unprotected screen, so no complaints from me.

If you apply it well, you won't see bubbles. Instructions are on the package. Tips:
Published 18 months ago by An Informed Buyer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.
Fits my Galaxy fine. The extras will come in handy although the sheet is supposed to be resable. Having problems removing the scratch-resistant film though. I left it on and it doesn't seem to diminish the touch sensitivity of the screen.
Published 17 months ago by AlisWe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you know how to apply it, August 9, 2013
This review is from: eForCity 3-Pack Reusable Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (CSAMGLXTBS14) (Personal Computers)

. Dust is the #1 cause for bubbles. Bubbles without dust in it can be squeezed out, but with dust, it's impossible. Make sure you clean surface thoroughly and avoid dusty places. The film itself attracts dust like a magnet because of static electricity.
. Before you peel off the cover layer, put it on the screen and see how it fits.
. Apply on the long edge first. That way you won't get alignment problem.
. The cut out is for the front camera on top, not the Galaxy logo at the bottom.
. If you make a mistake, use 2 pieces of scotch tape to lift it out and re-apply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, April 25, 2013
Took quite a bit of coaxing to get the air bubbles out, but it's nice now. I have it in a case, so the edges where the couple of stubborn bubbles reside aren't visible. I'm actually going to take the blame for the bubbles myself. It looks like tiny dust that I missed while cleaning the screen are trapped, so naturally, there'll be a bubble. Your screen should be immaculate before you put this on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Even though you can see the finger prints..., April 19, 2013
Screen protector was as pictured and it fit my tablet well. Only downside was it should have been non glare, as fingerprints have to be cleaned daily! arrived right on time. i have ordered from efrocity before and am quite pleased with them as a retailer.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for Samsung Galaxy, March 26, 2013
It fits my Galaxy 7 tab 2 perfectly, You will need some patient to put it on your tablet. In general, for the price, I will recommend ti to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, April 27, 2013
I think it took great pains to product packaging, but I suggest that the quality of the material should be more resistant in terms of glue that sticks to the screen. I recommend ...

Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job!, July 15, 2013
What can I say. I needed something to protect my tablet's screen, and it fulfilled its function. Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for low price, January 28, 2013
Got these for my sons. Put them on their Samsung Gallaxy Tab 2 devices. Very easy to apply and great quality for the price I paid for them.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., September 29, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, June 22, 2013
Cheap and not at all useful. I ended up tossing all of them away. Would not recommend this product to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars The stickies do not stick well at all!, June 11, 2013
I bought it for my tablet but apparently the screen guards are hard to stick it on, not that I have no skills in sticking these guards. I have laid my hands before on iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3, and I am proud of those screen guards. However, with this screen guards, the result was awful and I never want to stick it again with the remaining screen guards (since a package has 3 sheets).