5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I purchased the screen protector for my Canon EOS T1I because I was tired of the screen getting smudged, and dirtied. After waiting a couple of days, it arrived with a micro fiber and it is perfect. It fits perfectly and the screen looks crystal clear after placing the protector on. Definitely a must buy! =)
Published 16 months ago by Gilberto Rodriguez

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
This is not custom made for EOS Rebel camera. What you receive is an oversized protector and you need to cut to the desired size. No matter how carefully, I applied, I just couldn't get rid of the air bubbles.
Published 15 months ago by Hareesh Janakiraman

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, April 7, 2013
This review is from: eForCity® 3 3.3 Inch Clear Reusable SCREEN PROTECTOR Compatible with CANON EOS REBEL T1i D-SLR CAMERA (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Work good, March 24, 2013
For the price you can't beat this product. It went on very easily and does not reduce the resolution of the screen (like some protectors do).

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this., January 3, 2013
It was easy to fit onto the screen and was not too flimsy that you have trouble putting it. It has been more than one month and there is no wrinkle on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 18, 2011
I ordered this protector for my Canon DSLR (rebel series) and it fits just right to the screen. I was easy to attach it to screen without fighting with bubbles under the protective film, what you could experience with other soft screen protectors. I cannot say anything about the durability or possibility to clean and reuse this item, but I can tell, it is a good value.

Rate and Discover Movies