Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Insten 3 Screen Protector + Cloth + Compatible With SONY PSP
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 30, 2013
I bought this for my psp 3000. thinking it would fit bc of the advertising picture.
It does NOT fit the screen.
on July 3, 2010
Pros:

Great price.

Doesn't effect color accuracy.

There are three of them that each come with a small screen cloth and cardboard tab to apply them.

I was able to apply with very few bubbles.

Cons

So much for that PSP 3000/Go anti-glare screen, these do reflect some light (but so does every other screen protector I've used).
VINE VOICEon September 6, 2011
Purchased as a gift for an 11 year old - He says product is fine. I told him a screen protector is important to have to make the psp last longer. Working good, sticker was fairly easy to apply - I told him to put a piece of tape on the screen after cleaning and pull it off to remove fine dust specs then apply the screen protector.
on May 7, 2011
The screen protectors arrvieded ina small envelope with the cloth. THey had two stickers on each side. They clearly explained how and what to do which made it easy and fast. I messed up trying to put it on but all the bubbles sqeezed out great and the image was unaffected.
Pros:Image is unaffected
Bubles came out
COns: Does have two stickers for each one
Have one chance to apply other wise some might not stick done
This was a great and cheap product that i would by again
on August 6, 2012
During my reviews im always very fair
and un-biased...i saw lots of mixed review for these
screen protectors and figured "why not" they're cheap...
well...maybe not such a good idea..
THEY DONT ACTUALLY FIT the PSP screen.
now...as for the quality of the screen protectors themselves...
they're fine...they'd do a good job protecting your screen, they're nice and clear, and easy to install..problem is...they dont fit the PSP screen. they're too big.
so im dissapointed...but i can put them to use on a couple of other gadgets that i have...so they're technically NOT a waste, but im still not happy
with the fact that they're too big for the PSP screen.
on October 2, 2012
Anyone who has a PSP, Camera or any Device should Have a clear Screen protector. can get very expensive to fix a screen. bought them to protect my new PSP and I have to say the do the job, as the saying goes on the old Fram filter commercials " you can me now or you can pay me later. Like the Uv filter on a camera lens if you brake it you what 5 to 10 dollars, if you mess the camera lens $300 and up.
on July 30, 2013
Well, the item arrived on time and it come with all the pieces that the seller describe, but it is smaller than the screen of my PSP 3000.
on August 28, 2012
I don't know why this product has so many positive reviews, plain and simply this product is junk. Save your $2.00.

You get three screen protectors, good luck trying to get one of them applied correctly. The sticky side is so strong you have to pull very hard to get it off the plastic protector. I did this on my first attempt and hit my shirt, it picked up lint and immediately ruined it. Also, the cloth provided sheds tons of lint, so don't use it to clean your screen before application.

I managed to get my second protector on as instructed and lint free. However, it traps air bubbles like crazy. It says to use the tool to get the air bubbles out, but no tool is provided. I used the the cardboard packaging. After about a 1/2 hour I got 1/2 the air bubbles out, however, there were bubble marks where some of the bubbles used to be. I tried to remove the screen but it holds fast and it ripped when I finally removed it.

I tried a third time being extra careful and patient with my last screen cover, but still no matter how I tried applying the protector, it kept trapping bubbles and removing the bubbles still left bubble marks. Lastly, the screen is about 1-2 mm too short for the PSP 3000 screen.
on September 15, 2012
This product was garbage... I think the 5 star reviews are people from their own company or something because it's impossible, I MEAN IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE STICKER OFF WITHOUT GETTING THE STICKER RESIDUE OFF THE SCREEN! I don't even know how they can sell this thing. Save your money.
on March 18, 2015
This product is listed as being compatible with the Sony PSP. I will now state the reasons why it is not.

1- My PSP 1000 screen's dimensions are 3 3/4" X 2 1/8". This screen protectors are 3 5/8"X 1 7/8". They are too small.
2- There's this weird semicircle piece cut out of ALL of the screens. I can't even fathom the device they were cut for.

It would seem after a time eForCity switched the product they WERE sending out with what they are NOW sending out, I see many other reviewers past 2012 or so are getting screens too small but none seem to have the weird missing semicircle like mine. I'd wager some automated system is just sending out mismatched screens from some giant bin whenever an order is placed.

Overall, these are junk. I even trued to hilariously slap it on my PSP and it's just terrible. Doesn't stick well, poor protection, find a good screen protector elsewhere. MY biggest regret is that I'd lose half the money I get back just for returning these.
review image