Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eForCity LCD Screen Protector Glass Compatible with Nikon D3100
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 6, 2013
This was an easy application to my screen. Definitely take your time putting it on, because once it is on there, its almost impossible to remove it! It protected my screen, as I noticed just the other day that there is a small scratch on the cover from knocking it up against something I suppose. At least it was this cover, and not the actual screen!
on July 8, 2013
Fell off with my eye focus attachment.....somewhere. Up till then it worked fine, but now, it is gone....alass, it was a good protection screen, but like all things you love, they are gone too soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on September 16, 2012
This product is just simply great. like..its so great .. that's it! the packaging was a bit weird for a glass protector....(it came in an envelope with minimum bubble wrap.. l:) but it came in clean, in shape, JUST like the picture, perfect size for a Nikon d3100, and its a great screen protector! I STRONGLY recommend this product because if something ever happened to mine i would buy this again! this is a guaranteed item.
on February 1, 2013
This product ships from Hong Kong with a long ship date (I ordered just after Christmas and it is not scheduled to arrived until February 3). I did receive it a few weeks ago. It came packaged in a soft envelope with some (popped) bubble wrap. It was fractured and looked like a spider's web when I opened it. The seller was professional and gracious - they asked for a photo of the damage and then offered to replace it or send a new one. They were eager to make it right. I opted for a resend. The resend came from a domestic outlet here in the states in less than a week.

The glass IS thin and I had to be careful to align the plate over the viewfinder. You only have one shot to get a good fit. Once on, it fits like a piece of the camera. I have had it out for a full day shoot and it is invisible (i.e. not distracting) when viewing the window.

I would have given 5 stars other than the original hassle. However, I like it and time will tell how well it holds up.
on March 13, 2012
This is the ultimate item I was looking for to protect my Nikon viewing screen, after using
several cheaper plastic film ones. Very professional!! Highly recommended.
on May 31, 2013
it does its job. as has been stated already, make suer to put it on correctly THE FIRST TIME because its hard to get of. (a library card or similar plastic card works to get it off if you messed up if you have patience and works slowly).
on February 26, 2013
I really Like this screen protector, it is made of solid tempered glass and is very nice, seems to be a quality item. I will replace this with another if it ever breaks. It does not seem like it is easy to scratch and it has an air gap between the camera screen and the protector which is nice if it is ever impacted. very easy to install.
on June 14, 2013
Easier to apply than the plastic films and looks MUCH better. I haven't had any issues with cracking or breaking as mentioned in other reviews. After I received the first one and experienced how easy it was to apply and how great it looked, I ordered a second one for future use.
on April 4, 2012
I have no complaints, it is exactly as the description states. I have no regrets, it was easy to install too.
on July 4, 2012
Great product. Given the accumulating number of scratches on it and how often I have to clean it, it shows exactly how useful it is and how well it protects the screen itself. I've purchased a couple more and expect to change it out every 6 months or so. If you use a scratch filter to protect your lens - well this does the same for the LCD screen.