4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars out of 5
i love my t3i and this screen protector prevent my greasy nose from smearing nose's oil all over my screen. 1 down side is you are permanently prevented from closing LCD screen facing inward because the screen is too thick (but i dont mind so much).
Published 6 months ago by chinh thai

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the t3i/600D
Published on December 29, 2011 by Erica

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the t3i/600D, December 29, 2011
This review is from: eForCity LCD Screen Protector Glass Compatible with Canon EOS 600D T3i DSLR (Electronics)
I received this item in the mail today and immediately applied it to my lcd screen. First, I noticed that because of the way the flip-out screen rotates, the little "600D" text was upside down when I had the screen out, and right side up when I had the screen closed and flipped outward. That was mildly annoying, but nothing to worry about. The dealbreaker for me was when I tried to close the lcd with it flipped inward, and it wouldn't close all the way. The thickness of the protector prevented the screen from clicking closed. I suspect that this protector would work perfectly fine on a dslr without a flip-out screen, like the t2i, however, there was no way it was going to work on my t3i.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not fit, February 8, 2012
This is definitely NOT for Canon t3i
It is smaller than the screen and even if you try to ignore the size, you cannot as the black border will divide your screen and cover some parts in the middle
all in all
DO NOT BUY this, it does not fit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, doesn't fit!, July 5, 2012
I always read the reviews on products. Guess I forgot about this one. Plain and simple, not only does this screen not fit the T3i as is clearly advertised, but even if you apply it, to protect part of the screen, you will not be able to swivel the screen backwards and close it into the camera anymore because of the space used for the LCD screen protector (if you own a T3i, you know what I mean).

The seller clearly must have made a mistake labeling this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars eForCity GGS Glass LCD Screen Protector for Canon T3i, December 8, 2012
I purchased this product for my Canon T2i. I was very satisfied with it until the camera took a short tumble. The camera is fine, but the protector cracked at the lower left corner. The problem is, it adheres to the camera so tightly that I can't
get it off. I don't want to ruin my camera, for this reason, I would not purchase this product again. The protectors for the cell phones and T4i would have been a wiser choice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Read the review before buying. You will have to settle for some down falls!, January 18, 2014
Am I doing something wrong? Erica is right, it will not close completely and I fear that if I leave it on in a closed mode it may break. I have a glass protector on my older XSi but the screen doesn't articulate on that one. Using this protector you will have to leave the LCD display in the out exposed position all the time. No closing the LCD screen. I give it a thumbs down unless you want to leave the LCD exposed all the time. Having the 600D logo upside down at times does not bother me but they should have thought of that too. Not saying it will not work. I sure it does, just can't close the LCD into the body of the camera. Going to look for a plastic film version.

Pros: Glass protector. Super clear. Easy install
Cons. Can't close LCD. Too small for LCD. 600D logo upside down when you articulate it upside down.
Will work but you will have to settle for some of the down falls.
I feel I wasted my money. The description should talk about not being able to close LCD.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars out of 5, January 16, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Disappointment, January 3, 2014
Sharon (Grass Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Not quite I expected, although I probably should have researched a little more. It will work though if I can get it on correctly. This adheres to the camera which makes me a little nervous.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector glass is okay., December 31, 2013
I like how thick it is and how durable it seems, the only thing I dislike is that I cannot close the screen flap because the screen protector is too thick. However, I think it will get the job done of protecting my original screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, December 29, 2013
I pulled it out of the box, there were no instructions on how to apply it, it didn't even stick to the LCD. It was a waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars 1.0 out of 5 stars Dont order!,, December 21, 2013
Doesn't cover enough of the screen, leaves an exposed border. It's well made, but it's advertised for the Canon Rebel T3i, and doesn't fit.

Rate and Discover Movies