Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping

on March 3, 2012
I use my shuffle for exercising at the gym and outdoors and got this to protect it from sweat/rain. It doesn't stay on securely, the silicone skin is almost too big to fit snug and stay on. I find myself putting it on correctly several times during a workout. It would probably stay where it needs to if you didn't touch it but I'm always messing with volume and skipping tracks. I will probably not use it anymore indoors but put it on if I'm going to be exercising outside in rain.
on January 17, 2012
Not much to this. It's just a silicone case for a 4th gen Shuffle. It's nice and works well. Beware of the Eforcity armband that's sold by SFPlanet. Assumed it would be perfect fit for the shuffle, but it's too wide.
on July 12, 2012
I clip my ipod shuffle into a Marware EcoRunner wristband case (case is made for the nano, but works fine for my purposes) when I go jogging.
However, when the weather started getting warmer, I noticed that my shuffle would power off by itself when it was exposed to too much sweat/moisture.

So, I purchased this case in order to keep it dry while running.

After using it a couple of months, I've found that it definitely keeps my ipod dry, and have had no more problems with the ipod shutting down so far.

The buttons on the Shuffle are a bit hard to see when using the case, but it's not a problem for me as I'm very familiar with the controls after using it for a long time.

Update: While this case has been very useful to me, I'm thinking about getting a different, brighter color to replace this one. The case itself is still great, but I've almost lost the Shuffle a few times because of the black color (very hard to find if you drop it on the floor or put in a bag).
on October 21, 2012
This case is perfect for the iPod shuffle. I'm an avid runner and my first generation iPod videos battery finally gave out so I got a new shuffle to run with as it was lighter. This case covers the front buttons to keep moisture off but still has the same feel as the front so you can find the button you wish to press with ease. It is a snug fit and doesn't add but a few grams of weight. It also allows you to use the clip and have access to the top. Don't let the amazing price fool you...if you're looking for a case for your newest generation iPod shuffle, this is what you want! Fast shipping too!
on April 7, 2013
Fairly fast shipping. Item came as described. Just be careful installing it by trying not to stretch it too much to fit over your Shuffle. It will fit loosely if you do. Keep in mind it beats the purpose of buying your favorite color Shuffle cause this covers the entire iPod, the only thing visible is the belt clip and controls. I like it. Only reason why I got it is so when I'm working out my sweat doesn't make contact with the controls/gaps between the buttons.
on March 6, 2013
Fits perfectly on my shuffle, but the reason I gave it 4 stars is it cause of the weird smell it has. Wiped it clean, but still has like a chemical scent to it. Besides that it does what it is suppose to do.

UPDATE: After a few days the smell is completely gone and I have nothing to complain about.
on May 3, 2012
Great little case!! It really keeps the shuffle streamlined and it does protect it while at the gym... It fits it snug.. The one thing I wish was that they offered different colors besides black.. But overall it's a good case and pretty inexpensive
on October 19, 2015
GOOD:
- fits perfectly on my iPod shuffle 4G
- smooth feeling

BAD:
- no complaints at this moment.

CONCLUSION:
- I'm satisfied with this case. I recommend this product.
on October 4, 2014
Lost this cover for a couple months. Ended up just counting it as a small loss and forgot about it. Ended up finding it in my gravel driveway covered in mud and dirt. Cleaned it off and it looks brand new again.
on March 18, 2014
This is perfect for running. I have a short-cord running headphone set which allows me to clip the shuffle onto the side of my shirt collar. The silicone skin keeps the shuffle from getting sweaty and also offers great protection if dropped.