5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the money
Just got this case today, My first impression of this case is great.

Pros:
Feels like Great quality rubber
Fit the ipod nano very well
Easy to remove and put on
Great for Running (especially with a bluetooth headset)

Cons:
Published 18 months ago by Famazon

2.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy to use
I thought would like using this at the Gym but I don't think it will every make it there. I just felt that it was a clumsy device that would get caught on things. It stands out from your body too far. I would prefer one that hugs your arm more than this one does. I would not recommend this item.
Published 17 months ago by Sophia

2.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy to use, April 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the money, March 30, 2013
Just got this case today, My first impression of this case is great.

Pros:
Feels like Great quality rubber
Fit the ipod nano very well
Easy to remove and put on
Great for Running (especially with a bluetooth headset)

Cons:
I honestly don't see any cons to this product yet. Some reviews do mention that it's a little loose for running and the ipod wiggles a little. The ipod is a little loose but I think it depends on the size of your wrist, if you have big wrists then it might be a little loose, but if you have skinny wrists then it's pretty tight. Also it's only loose if you are swinging your arm like a mad man when you are running :)

Comments: it's fun to put on because it's a slap bracelet. also someone mentioned that it smells, It does smell weird but only if I put my face to it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy, Cheap Design -- Big Disappointment, November 25, 2012
I should have known better, but I was hopeful this might be okay given another reviewer's comments. In sum, this is a cheap, cheesy design that doesn't fit snuggly around the new iPad Nano 7th Generation. The silicone material is also flimsy and will likely not hold up to much wear. I was hoping for something more substantial like the wristband I used with my Nano 6th Generation made by Lunatik. Unfortunately, my Nano 6th Generation failed, however, so I can't use the Lunatik wristband any longer. Lunatik, if you're listening, P-L-E-A-S-E make something for the iPad Nano 7th Generation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout Band, February 20, 2013
This made carring my nano to the gym so much easier. I am able to workout and not have to worry about leaving it. A must have!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, December 7, 2013
I found it very good with acceptable quality more than many others and it is exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Case for 7th Gen iPod Nanos c:, November 18, 2013
This is an extremely good-quality case for 7th generation iPod Nanos. It has a really snug fit and is secure enough for you to know that it isnt going to slip from its placement. It allows the device itself to function a a watch, allowing you to ALSO use the iPod for running or jogging and such. The slap band bracelet can be kind of fragile though, try not to bend it harshly. I DEFINITELY recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, August 1, 2013
I was skeptical, but this worked perfectly for my needs. I wanted something that would fit on my wrist, not upper arm, and this fit the bill. I also like the fact that I can easily slip the wrist band off when I'm not using the ipod for running, but still keep the cover on. Very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, July 29, 2013
Lee J. Hoeffel (Defiance, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Can walk, run and it stays where you put it! Love it and would recommend it highly!! Go for it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird but good, July 16, 2013
It look weird as a watch but it works. When sweating it does not keep tight.
For personal use non sports its great .

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 19, 2013
I love it, I'm a runner and it stays on my wrist and don't slide off. The only complaint I have is when I first got the watchband, it smelled like gas.

Rate and Discover Movies