Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 6, 2011
Upsides:
its a clear case, has built in hinges that reinforce the 3ds's. snaps on and stays on. nothing is blocked by it.

down side, if your like me and you want to use the charging cradle, you cant. its also very hard to remove it.

im hoping that they come out with one that has some kind of pass-thou for the charging port or a cradle adapter of some kind.
on September 20, 2011
This is the first review I have actually written, although I have been a long time Amazon shopper. I bought two of these cases....one for my 11-year-old son, and, one for me....his a 'lil older than 11-year-old mommy ;) We had purchased skins from another web store and although the skins protect from scratches, we needed some protection from dropping, etc. The case had to be clear (so we could still see our beautiful skins) so, I started researching to find the perfect clear case. This case fit it perfectly!! We also have no condensation under the case as others have stated. However, our 3DS has a skin on it which may be helping that issue. It does trap small particles around the edges of the case, but, it's not that bad. We just take the case off periodically and wipe it. Now for the best part....I only paid 1 cent a piece for these cases!! You just can't beat that kinda deal!! This case would have been worth it if I paid $10, as I saw some others selling the same case for that higher price. Thank you though seller, for not being greedy, as the case really is only plastic ;)
on December 14, 2011
For the price you really can't beat this case. This is comparable if not better than the more expensive brands Amazon is selling right now. It is clear so you are still able to see the beautiful design and colors of the 3ds. I got mine for the limited edition zelda 3ds so I could see the detail they put into that special edition system. The packaging could be a little bit more protective while shipping, but the case got here safe and sound...and extremely fast.

The case fits like a glove and snaps in place letting you know you have a perfect fit. Yes, it IS a perfect fit. Did not scratch my system at all, and it feels more secure in my hands. Does not add too much bulk to the system and you can fit the system with the clear case in more rugged cases like the "Explorer" kit from Nintendo for extra protection. The case has cutouts everywhere you want them to be even the SD card area!

As far as people complaining a little bit about "moisture" developing under the case. Its do to the 3DS surface. The surface is so smooth there is really is no way of preventing this unless you add some kind of skin to the 3DS. I see it in mine, but it really isn't that bad. Ive gotten used to it already. Who really cares about small things like that? Everyone should be busy playing their 3DS anyways instead of staring at the top of the system lol.

Overall 10/10, best bang for you buck clear case out there. Buy one now, or two, or three. Just look at the price!!! Everyone can afford it!
on June 6, 2013
I got this case so I could protect, but still show off my Zelda 3DS. While the case itself is sturdy, it doesn't protect the device at all - my 3DS still managed to get scuffed all over despite it always being "protected."
in the end, it's better to get a case that covers up the pretty Zelda art and actually protects it.
on September 14, 2012
I got this case for my 3DS and I'm glad I did. It's dirt cheap, it snaps on nicely and it provides adequate protection. None of the buttons are blocked or restricted by the case. It's exactly what I needed.
on July 2, 2011
Very good for the price, fits perfectly and it's easy to install, would definitely recommend, the best 3 bucks i have spent in the last decade!
on February 8, 2015
It protects my 3DS great. I drop it ALL the time and so far neither of them has broken or anything. My only concern is it doesn't protect the hinge part where you put the chip in and where the L and R buttons are. Obviously this is because there cannot be anything in that spot in order for it to open, but what if I dropped it on that precise edge one day... However, not the fault of the product, merely a design flaw of the system. Product is fantastic, and it actually increases the size of the small 3DS slightly, making it easier to hold so I actually drop it less often. Also, the clear is great cuz you can see my anime decal just fine through it :-)
on May 28, 2015
Well, the case doesn't fit and is too large. The holes are all in the wrong places, a few of them right. Just look at the picture I uploaded. The product even has damage when I received it. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 13, 2014
I was excited to receive this because everyone boasted about how well it fit their 3ds, but it didn't fit mine very well at all. The joints that connect the top and the bottom are completely out of line with one another, and the fit is so tight that if I force them into place, they just pop out again. I may have to break it simply to open my ds. I mean, for the price you can't expect much. I just wanted something to keep the fingerprints off my purple skin, and it does do that at least. Still, it doesn't fit right.
on October 31, 2011
This is almost necessary for the 3DS. The little system smudges so easily. It's difficult to clean as well. This little case is really good for that. The only down side is that you can not use the cradle to charge the system. The case is hard to remove and the power base is next to useless now. Fortunately I can charge it with just the cable provided. It's worth it to keep the system from scratching.

This gets 4 stars only because the system can no lonber use the power base.