Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2015
It's not as "fluorescent" or bright as it appears to be in the photos here, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. BTW, it does fit my unit perfectly and I'm pretty sure my iPod is a 2nd generation model (it's pretty old). Just carefully look at the pictures on the product page and how the iPod buttons are arranged compared with your own unit.
on June 11, 2013
Really like this product and it protects the ipod so well. My son has dropped it multiple times and it has always protected the ipod. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because once it gets dirty it is almost impossible to get it clean.
on March 26, 2015
Simple, sleek, strong, functional case for our daughter's iPod Touch 2nd Generation. $6 was a great price and it protects the iPod well! The case fits properly for a 2nd Gen iPod Touch. My guess is that the negative reviews about a mismatch in form factor were due to ordering a case for the wrong generation of iPod?
on October 2, 2015
Did not fit the Ipod 3G all that well its a bit loose (wiggles around in side) and you can't get to the buttons easily.. I have to take it out of the case to turn the volume up or down. I got it for my 7 year old so it can be protected while he plays it.. So far so good. Thanks!
on April 11, 2016
The quality is very good, and the look is very sleek. However, it fits VERY loosely around my 3rd generation ipod touch. I bought it to protect it from my toddler while she uses it, but even she was able to take it off. It's a so-so product.
on June 15, 2014
This is a great case! Got it in a fast time and really worth it. This is the best case I have ever had (granted this is my second one) and really does suit me! Worth the money.
on June 3, 2016
I purchased these to use with a couple of older model iPods I am curating for an Autism classroom. My son wasn't able to take the case off, so these are winners! Great price, easy to grip and stable construction.
on January 10, 2013
Work perfect, feels good in your hand. Works exactly like I need it to. I've seen similar styles selling for 20 bucks. What a deal.
on February 8, 2016
Ultimately, it's a little bigger than the frame of my iPod Touch 3G. So the iPod wiggles around a bit inside the case. Also, the camera lens is somewhat obscured but the charging and audio ports are completely accessible (which was a major concern for me). Overall a decent case, but I would stuff a little spare material into the sides and back to keep it snug and not moving around much.
on October 22, 2013
Fits perfectly on my ipad, I love it! The only negative that I can think of, is that when connecting the power cord to the ipad, the case tends to get in the way preventing the cord from plugging in easily. Not a big deal for me! I still love it.