Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 17, 2009
I bought this to use with my Zen Vision M Mp3 player as they are supposed to be compatible with each other.

The Zen fits extremely snugly into the holder. So snug that I tore a little bit of the fabric trying to get it in the first time. So beware and be careful putting in your Zen and taking it out of this armband. It fits, but barely. (And contrary to another review i have a vertical earphone jack and it fits with this fine.

The face of the Zen is obscured by the thick fabric that covers the armband. So once you have it in the armband and put it on your arm, you're pretty much stuck with whatever's playing. Forget adjusting the volume too. This limitation is quite inconvenient if you ever want to change what's playing or have to adjust the volume for external factors, but if you only want to set it on random or a specific playlist and go this limitation shouldn't matter too much.

The fit is good. It stayed on my arm while working outside no problem. There is a velcro strip on the outside that might interfere with your clothes depending on what fabric you're wearing, but I haven't found it to be an issue for me. T shirts don't stick I guess.

This wasn't designed as well as it could, but it basically serves the purpose it was made for.
on September 21, 2006
It fits very well , stays on but my arm is 15" . If it was just a little bigger ... it wouldn't have worked well (at all) .

So do some measuring before you buy it .
on April 10, 2008
I was looking for a good armband to use with my iphone for jogging. At the same time, I don't know how long I'll have the phone (upgrade to 3g iphone) so I wanted something I could use with other devices if needed. The price on this one was great. I use it about 5 times a week and have had no problems so far. It fits well on my arm and doesn't slide down. Note, I don't have particularly large arms, so it fits nicely. It's probably not for you if your arms are large. I gave it a four out of five because it's just not as breathable as some other armbands. I'm very pleased with it.
on May 27, 2009
My Creative Zen fits the product well, but they've put velcro on 2 sides - meaning that when attached to my arm, it also sticks to my shirt with every step! HOW AGGRAVATING!
on December 15, 2015
My LG Envy is just at 2.75 X 5 inches with a thin holder and it barely fits into this carry case. I really cannot close the velcro to secure the top. I am 5'2" and about 140 and this also is very large on my arm. I can make it work. It uses a plastic D-hook. This isn't a great design choice as it slips during wear, this then results in the device slipping in general with movements like jumps and running. I have to reposition this often.
on August 27, 2014
not as impressed as I would have hoped. I have a MP3 player and my ear phone plugs into the center top of my player this does not have an opening for it there so I have to tilt it in. it also doesn't have anything to keep the head phone cord wrapped up. I am a female & my arms are a bit over 10" where I try to keep this and after an hour it started to slip off due to sweat on my arm. the band also has to be wrapped clear past the front gray section for it to stay on my arm.
on July 15, 2015
I think mine have been mismanufactured, as the hard Velcro is on both sides of the end, meaning unless you have it rotated, it digs into your arms.

Also, I have 12 inch diameter upper arm and this is rather uncomfortable.

But it holds the player well and it was cheap, so I can't complain.
on March 20, 2009
This band fits well and holds either my blackberry or my ipod snuggly. The only issue is that there is superfluous velcro on the outside of the band, so it sticks to my shirt. What's up with that?
on September 24, 2008
used a LG Fusic in here just fine. Not a good fit for non-folding phones.
arm band just fits normal size arms. If you have really large arms, probably won't fit you.
on October 19, 2009
I used this product with a 5th gen 60 GB iPod video. The iPod fit snug into the pocket and never fell out. The material felt comfortable around my arm. However, through normal sweat and wear and tear on the product (I work out 2 to 3 times a week), the stitches started coming off on the pocket. It's a good product but with enough sweating it will start to come loose. I guess it was a decent buy at a cheap price, but don't expect this to last more than a year.