Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 14, 2012
I should have dug deeper into the reviews to see the OTHER one noting this adapter is not OTG (USB On The Go if you're like me and needed to know what that meant). On the other hand, the seller shipped in decent time so I can't complain there. IF this adapter is what you need, I wouldn't hesitate dealing with them, but if you are trying to connect a tablet to a keyboard like I am with my new Coby Kyros MID7022 (that came without the "included" adapter) then you will be frustrated and feeling like you lost a week of your life waiting for this thing.

Dear Seller: please update your listing so people trying to connect powered devices to their tablets know to move along to another item, yours doesn't work. Thank you.
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2011
In my quest to become more thrifty & less cluttered, I've begun using adapters rather than a whole new special cable for needed connections. An adapter is cheaper than getting a new cable & they take up a lot less space. If you have a cable with only one end that's required, try just getting an adapter to enable a connection, instead of a new cable.
on February 13, 2012
This would have cost 27.81 times as much if I had bought it from Best Buy.

This would have cost 22.05 times as much if I had bought it at Radio Shack

This would have cost 19.23 times as much if I had bought it from Wal-Mart.

The quality is excellent and it works just fine.
I am am 100% satisfied.
on February 3, 2013
I had read several reviews that said this did not work for them. It worked fine for my application so I thought I would list it. My Ford F150 has a USB jack in the dash and second USB mini connection on the back of the head unit. I did not like having to connect my ipod every time I went somewhere and I did not like leaving a cable out connected so someone could see it. This connector allowed me to go from USB to mini USB and run the cable into my glove box where it is out of sight. As I said, this adapter working fine for this application.
on June 19, 2010
Inexpensive. Shipped and arrived quickly and in good condition. However I bought it to use with my Sony XR-550V as the camcorder does not ship with the VMC-UAM1 ($15 from Sony). For that use it did not work. Not sure if the device is defective or just not compatible with the Sony unit.
on August 13, 2013
There is really nothing more to say about something this simple; it works consistently and is small enough to carry around. The adapter cable I got with my tablet had two problems; first, it was a short cable making it less convenient for me; second, it only worked if it was exactly in the right position. This solved both problems, and was cheaper than a new cable.
on March 8, 2011
There's really not much to say about this little device: it converts one type of USB to the other. It's cheap, it's sturdy, it gets the job done. I use this with a portable battery to keep my iPhone charged if I'm away from power for a while and it works perfectly and the price is such that you can afford to get a spare or two in case you lose or break one eventually.
on May 13, 2011
Item seems to work, but not for the purpose I was planning. I was hoping to use this plus the iPod's charging cable to plug it into my fm transmitter. (My original transmitter cord was overstretched and is now flighty.) Nearly fried my iPod. Not the product's fault, but iPods are very particular.
on May 29, 2010
Really fast delivery. Not much to say about the product, it did what it was designed to do. I couldn't find this product at any of my locale electronic stores, what's up with that?
on January 4, 2011
To be 'on hands' especially when there is no cable. Buying at Amazon was very easy and delivering was on time.